5 minute market structure trading system

Havent been here for awhile been over on ff so I just want to share this money making system with you. Last month made 17% so far this month 26%. been trading for over 12 yrs in fx and this way of trading for 3 yrs and a variation of this for over 5 yrs. There are no indicators needed just price and its patterns. eurusd and eurjpy are the pairs on a 5 minute chart I risk 3% of acct on each trade except after 10 am est I go for 2%. With the eu max stop is 15 ej 18. I will post 3 charts for the 3 setups and a 20 minute video. Trading hrs are from 7am est to around 11. when you are up 2% set stop to be.

you need teamviewer to open video its free

Files:
1_3.png  66 kb
2_3.png  55 kb
3.png  62 kb

I now know why I left forex tsd 243 looks not 1 reply. so making 20% a month is not enough? Or the traders on here are all newbies and need some squiggly line to lead you to the poor house. good luck kirk signing out

Don`t get upset.

I think ppl. doesen´t trust too much in systems with pattern recognition, because they can be very discretional, subject to personal interpretation. Not everybody has that skill.

Personally, I don´t trade 5 min. charts. Too fast for an old turtle like me.

But hey, I bet that if you post some charts with live examples of trades, you will have a lot of followers in your thread (including me)

First off this is objective not subjective like indicators are no discretion here. The rules say there is only 1 pattern the 123 which can only be taken at the end of a trend so no need to be a rocket scientist. the 3 charts we part of the 12% I made this week here are charts for the rest of my trades this week. as far as speed all orders are by limit so plenty of time. If no response well the system remains here and attached to my bank acct which is at 29% this month

Files:
1.png  53 kb
2.png  61 kb
3.png  54 kb

I will test it begining the trading week.

My favorite pair to trade is GBPJPY, but if the winners are good in eur-jpy and eur-us with your system, I am ready to try.

Thanks a lot for the system. I will follow your thread.

Hope you continue posting and helping. Diamond allways shine with light.

I will be testing this in the coming week as well! Thanks!

...¿.. How many pips you suggest for TP in Eur-US and EURJPY, Harold...?...

fxnewbie:
...¿.. How many pips you suggest for TP in Eur-US and EURJPY, Harold...?...

15 eu 18 ej spread included. No trades today

Well, I took one trade today in EURUS.

I begin at 7: am East (12: noon GMT) and waited for price to break resistance. Then I have placed a sell limit order at the break level (1,37310) which was triggered.

Price fell more than 20 pips and retraced north again. Due the closing time of the system (11: am East- 16 GMT), I placed a break even just in time, wich was triggered.

First day: no loss, no win. I might end the day with 15 pips if I follow your Take Profit level.

Please comment if I am missing something in your system.

Files:
eurusdmm5.png  49 kb

I downloaded teamviewer but cannot figure out how to open this video up.

Hi,

I think his strategy is pretty simple. Maybe I can put it in simple. (Sorry if im wrong)

a) Wait for 7 AM Eastern on EU & EJ

b) Wait for a breakout north or south.

c) Wait for a swing pullback and then back into the trend

d) Enter on 15 SL EU or 18 SL EJ , or in some cases at the low or high of the swing pullback.

e) Max wait time for a breakout or a pull back going into the trend direction by 11 am EST

Hope this helps..

Best, Nick