New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 321

mladen:

Quite frankly, from your post I have no idea what are you referring to

Please post the exact indicator that you are using, and if you are posting an example, post an example where only the indicator in question is on chart without any other indicator

modify indicator composite rsi bar chart with latest averages type and as shown in chart bars not properly visible from 18 aug to 24 aug. 

thanksrsi 

rishimadan:

modify indicator composite rsi bar chart with latest averages type and as shown in chart bars not properly visible from 18 aug to 24 aug. 

thanks 

As far as I see, all is OK with the display at that example - nothing to change there - if you use the composite rsi for a longer time you shall notice that in times of a trend, it is around 0 or around1 - that is the way how composite rsi works

Also, composite rsi is not using averages

Advanced Kaufman AMA made ne builds (1010 and higher) compatible

mladen:

Advanced Kaufman AMA made ne builds (1010 and higher) compatible

Why did it need to be changed?

techmac:
Why did it need to be changed?
It is simple : identifiers from one enum can not be used for a variable of another enum any more.  Regardless of the fact that both are 4 byte integers. So, all I had to change was PRICE_CLOSE to pr_close

mladen:
It is simple : identifiers from one enum can not be used for a variable of another enum any more.  Regardless of the fact that both are 4 byte integers. So, all I had to change was PRICE_CLOSE to pr_close

Hi Moderators

Needs nmc for under given "KoliEr Market Sessions Indi" plz. that having 5 errors.

regards

mntiwana:

Hi Moderators

Needs nmc for under given "KoliEr Market Sessions Indi" plz. that having 5 errors.

regards

mntiwana

Here you go :)

mladen:

mntiwana

Here you go :)

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for help nmc,can you plz manage time for applying vertical line as shown in picture on option true/false with how many days back option,request going too long :)

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for help nmc,can you plz manage time for applying vertical line as shown in picture on option true/false with how many days back option,request going too long :)

regards

What did you use to draw those lines?

mladen:
What did you use to draw those lines?
By hand in window paint :) .... if i understand your question exactly.