New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 259

If they only started with the whole list of variable types from the beginning, a lot of problems could have been avoided

This more or less works in new build although when I try to change things in the original code I get a lot of errors showing up and then it doesn't work at all.

The one thing I can't get to work is the line extension up to closing time which is coded at 22 and for me is 22.00 UK time which is midnight my broker time. If I change the 22 to 24 or 00 or 23.59 the line disappears completely.

Would appreciate if this can be rectified and made to function properly with latest mt4 build.

Files:

handy148:
This more or less works in new build although when I try to change things in the original code I get a lot of errors showing up and then it doesn't work at all.

The one thing I can't get to work is the line extension up to closing time which is coded at 22 and for me is 22.00 UK time which is midnight my broker time. If I change the 22 to 24 or 00 or 23.59 the line disappears completely.

Would appreciate if this can be rectified and made to function properly with latest mt4 build.

handy148

Here is a version that is compatible with new metatrader 4 builds : xi-sessions_v0.96.mq4

Files:

Can someone check this : keltner-channels-jurik-nrp-2-nmc.mq4

It does not work OK in mtf mode

tampa:
Can someone check this : keltner-channels-jurik-nrp-2-nmc.mq4 It does not work OK in mtf mode

Interesting. Seems the changes made by someone are omitting that there are no buffer 9 and 10 in that indicator declared (along with other "changes"). needs to be checked and corrected though

tampa:
Can someone check this : keltner-channels-jurik-nrp-2-nmc.mq4 It does not work OK in mtf mode

Tampa, posted a fixed version and somewhat more user friendly version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173010/page29

Hello,

Could someone please take a look at this Magnified Market Price?

I sometimes does not work properly and gives only a black color on my black templates ....

THANKS !

Wulong10:
Hello,

Could someone please take a look at this Magnified Market Price?

I sometimes does not work properly and gives only a black color on my black templates ....

THANKS !

Wulong

Did not find some obvious reason for that, but made some changes. Try it out, maybe helps : magnified_market_price_1.mq4

I do not understand it either, but anyway, now it works again.

I have called the version from you 'Magnified Market Price!'

I have removed the version that did not work from one chart and have loaded the one from you and suddenly the old version from another chart that was open started working again ...although the one from a third chart did not ...

Strange ...

Merci bien !

Wulong10:
I do not understand it either, but anyway, now it works again.

I have called the version from you 'Magnified Market Price!'

I have removed the version that did not work from one chart and have loaded the one from you and suddenly the old version from another chart that was open started working again ...although the one from a third chart did not ...

Strange ...

Merci bien !

looks like it is working in place EA,when visible,ready,steady,GO, execute trade,when not visible stop trading,:)