New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 183

Dear Mr. Anyway,

Thank you very much. I am so happy that there are so many top coding expert here. You are great Chinese Lei Feng. Thanks again.

thomas_c:
Dear Mr. Anyway, Thank you very much. I am so happy that there are so many top coding expert here. You are great Chinese Lei Feng. Thanks again.

Chinese Lei Feng? Is that him: Lei Feng - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

no no no...He was a communist party member, I think I was anti-communist.

Please forgive me, I didn't mean to offend

Dear Mr. Anyway,

please forget Lei Feng at all. I indeed do not like CCP that anti-freedom & democracy also. Sorry for wrong metaphor

thomas_c:
Dear Mr. Anyway, please forget Lei Feng at all. I indeed do not like CCP that anti-freedom & democracy also. Sorry for wrong metaphor

Don't worry, I'm delighted to help you.

Dear Mr. Mladen,

There is a bug in MACD cross_tf nmc.MP4 that arrowsDisplacment is OK on current time frame but it does

not work on other time frame for arrowsDisplacement setting. Please check it over and update it for

me. Thank you very much in advance.

Best Regards,

Thomas C

thomas_c:
Dear Mr. Mladen,

There is a bug in MACD cross_tf nmc.MP4 that arrowsDisplacment is OK on current time frame but it does

not work on other time frame for arrowsDisplacement setting. Please check it over and update it for

me. Thank you very much in advance.

Best Regards,

Thomas C

Thomas C, seems to be working now in this version.

Files:

Dear Mr. mrtools

it is working now. Thank you very much.

Hello guys,

With recents metatrader updates, i have a problem with the following indicator.

The indicator doesn't updates properly, please can some of our gurus can check it ?

I just try to compile and i see it has some more problems, damned meta ...

Thanks !

money_management.mq4

Files:

Hello guys,

With recents metatrader updates, i have a problem with the following indicator.

The indicator doesn't updates properly, please can some of our gurus can check it ?

I just try to compile and i see it has some more problems, damned meta ...

Thanks !

Here is it ,

Have a good trading week

Tomcat98

Files:

Please mrtools/mladen ,could you make this two indicators new mt4 compatible? Thanks in advance