New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 175

karthikte:
Dear Mr.Mladen, Can you kindly help me make these wonderful XARD indicators compatible with MT4 build 711 version.

karthikte

ex4 files can not be changed

And, according to metatrader statements, ex4 should execute with no problems on new builds

tradestate:
hi Mladen,

i cant get the file from my computer as attachment here, but i saw it is also uploaded at forex-tsd. so included the link.

in theory it compiles good in latest build. but it wont show the #t101# symbol at offline chart in the new metatrader.

the file is called T101_Indy_PriceHistory_v3-dnk.mq4

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download T101_Indy_PriceHistory_v3-dnk.mq4

Thanks

tradestate

Here is the simplest way - it is compiled with old build of metatrader and works on build 670 too : t101_indy_pricehistory_v3-dnk.ex4

mladen:
karthikte

ex4 files can not be changed

And, according to metatrader statements, ex4 should execute with no problems on new builds

Thanks for your response. Salutes to your service to the forex community.

These 2 indicators dont show up on the latest version of XARD system and as you know MM lines are an integral part of the system.

Kindly look into this and let me know if i had to replace the XARD MM with your Murrey Math NMC indi, what should be the CALC parameter value to derive the same result.

karthikte:
Thanks for your response. Salutes to your service to the forex community.

These 2 indicators dont show up on the latest version of XARD system and as you know MM lines are an integral part of the system.

Kindly look into this and let me know if i had to replace the XARD MM with your Murrey Math NMC indi, what should be the CALC parameter value to derive the same result.

karthikte

As I see one has error in it (it reports zero divide error). But I can not do anything with ex4 file.

Try some of the Murrey math indicators from this thread )I never coded any Murrey math indicator - I think that there are quite enough properly coded ones in that thread) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172943

May we have mq4 please? Thx if possible

tradestate:
is there any basket indicator that creates an offline chart with 14 currencies ( T101 ) for example that works on the new metatrader?

if so could anybody point me to a link. because i cant find one.

Thanks

tradestate

Try this one

Regards

Dan

Files:

Dear mladen

I hate to be a p_ _ _ _ in the a_ _ ,but after I put the 2 include files

the EMA dashboard still does not work.When compiled gives me

123 errors and 22 warnings.It is something it can be done to fix it?

BTW. IF(and only IF) can be fix it, do you think that you can replace ema

with HAS.

Again , my respects

Dan

dansmol:
Dear mladen

I hate to be a p_ _ _ _ in the a_ _ ,but after I put the 2 include files

the EMA dashboard still does not work.When compiled gives me

123 errors and 22 warnings.It is something it can be done to fix it?

BTW. IF(and only IF) can be fix it, do you think that you can replace ema

with HAS.

Again , my respects

Dan

Dan

Those 2 include files have to be rewritten completely

Even hanover decided not to do that (to rewrite those) and he gave up coding for metatrader. The only reasonable solution it to have some ex4 compiled with the old metatrade since I do not think that someone will do what even the author of those files is not going to do any more (he claims that it is because of the changes in metatrader that he does not want to code any more)

thanks Dan, Mladen

it works fine now. seems something was wrong with metatrader , both versions work now

hi im new to this people

im new to this forums stuff im looking to learn more as i currently just make money from using fxpremiere group forex signals for eurusd and usdchf and am now looking at expaning my options as i want to make even more money on other currencies that forex signal providers dont offer.

await your kind replies guys thanks

joey