New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 105

Dear programmers,

and once again I have an indicator that won't work. Please help me.

Thank you for all your help

studbiol:
Dear programmers,

and once again I have an indicator that won't work. Please help me.

Thank you for all your help

Try it out now : genesis_eset_candles_2.00_nmc.mq4

PS; it needs "TVI", "GannHiLo-Histo" and "T3MA" indicators to work correctly

mladen:
Try it out now : genesis_eset_candles_2.00_nmc.mq4 PS; it needs "TVI", "GannHiLo-Histo" and "T3MA" indicators to work correctly

Thank you for that quick response. ..... Unfortunally it doesn't work correct.

As you can see in my indicator folder are all three custom indicators. And they are nmc comnpiled. I'm a little confused. Perhaps you can post the requested indicators (please as mq4)

PS: I use build 646 ... could this cause the problem?

Files:

studbiol:
Thank you for that quick response. ..... Unfortunally it doesn't work correct.

As you can see in my indicator folder are all three custom indicators. And they are nmc comnpiled. I'm a little confused. Perhaps you can post the requested indicators (please as mq4)

If they all have "nmc" in the name then the Genesis_ESET_Candles_2.00 nmc.mq4 needs to be changed (in all the iCustom() calls an name with additional "nmc" should be written then). Post the indicators that you have, and we shall make one that works with exactly those indicators

Here are the ones I have:

When I compile GannHiLo-Histo.mq4 with build 646 then I receive 6 warnings.

Could this be the reason why it doesn't work?

studbiol:
When I compile GannHiLo-Histo.mq4 with build 646 then I receive 6 warnings. Could this be the reason why it doesn't work?

No, it is not the one with problems :):). Place T3MA on chart and you will see immediately which one is the problem. Here are the new genesis and a new T3MA : t3ma_nmc.mq4 and genesis_eset_candles_2.00_nmc_1.mq4

It works !!!!!

Thank you so much.

studbiol:
Sorry mladen, when I try to save T3MA nmc.ex4 then appeares a info that it is an invalid link. ?????

I was changing the post while you were trying to download. Posted the mq4 (ex4 was a mistake). Just download the mq4 now

Can anyone fix the attached indicator for the new mt4 build, please?