New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 98

engelmann:
Hello,

this indicator isn't working. several compiling errors.

https://c.mql5.com/18/26/CME_FUTURES_VOLUME.mq4

There will be more and more cases like that. metatrader 5 code base is full with code that does not work any more due to changes that metaquotes made to metatrader 5. We are going to have the same case with new metatrader 4

This one works, but does not show colors of bars : cme_futures_volume_nmc.mq4

Trying to figure out why

PS: there are no dependencies in that file except from windows API functions

mladen:
There will be more and more cases like that. metatrader 5 code base is full with code that does not work any more due to changes that metaquotes made to metatrader 5. We are going to have the same case with new metatrader 4

This one works, but does not show colors of bars : cme_futures_volume_nmc.mq4

Trying to figure out why

PS: there are no dependencies in that file except from windows API functions

It runs with data feed from Arsenal-Forex-Servers:

Объемы фьючерсных торгов СМЕ Group, у брокера Arsena

Forum - Просмотр темы - Объемы фьючерсных торгов СМЕ Group, у брокера Arsenal-FX

Скачать бесплатно индикатор 'CME_FUTURES_VOLUME ' для MetaTrader 4 в MQL5 Code Base

Скачать бесплатно индикатор 'CME_FUTURES_SAVER' для MetaTrader 4 в MQL5 Code Base

Скачать бесплатно индикатор 'CME_FUTURES_DOWNLOAD' для MetaTrader 4 в MQL5 Code Base

Noticed that with new update some stuff is not working as before. This is anoying and very unprofessional from metatrader and brokers that allowed it

whisperer:
Noticed that with new update some stuff is not working as before. This is anoying and very unprofessional from metatrader and brokers that allowed it

That is what we all are going to have to get used to (if we continue using metatrader)

Dear Mr. Mladen I hope you can help me fix this Indicator. When I change TF the indicator disappear from the chart also when I turn off the Vol filter it does not refresh after the candle closed, to get a new signal I have to change TF (if there is any) otherwise its stuck where it is with no new signal but when I change TF the indi gone.

Also if you could add an alarm it would be a lot of help. Thank you

Regards,

Files:

jobudi888:
Dear Mr. Mladen I hope you can help me fix this Indicator. When I change TF the indicator disappear from the chart also when I turn off the Vol filter it does not refresh after the candle closed, to get a new signal I have to change TF (if there is any) otherwise its stuck where it is with no new signal but when I change TF the indi gone.

Also if you could add an alarm it would be a lot of help. Thank you

Regards,

Try it out now : 123patternsv7_nmc.mq4

Files:
123.gif  60 kb

mladen:
Try it out now : 123patternsv7_nmc.mq4

Thank you Mr. Mladen for quick respond. I just tried it and it was working fine if the Volfilter is turn on, but if you turn off the Volfilter the signal won't show after the candle closed and if you change TF the indi still gone from the chart. You see the straight red and blue line beside the color candle bar (signal) every time the candle closed it will get longer to the right (VolFilter on).

VolFilter off: signal stop showing next candle (the line does not get longer after the candle closed) and indi gone from chart if you change TF

VolFilter on: Working great

Could you check again please. Thank you.

Also could add alarm when there is a new color candle showing?

Best Regards,

jobudi888:
Thank you Mr. Mladen for quick respond. I just tried it and it was working fine if the Volfilter is turn on, but if you turn off the Volfilter the signal won't show after the candle closed and if you change TF the indi still gone from the chart. You see the straight red and blue line beside the color candle bar (signal) every time the candle closed it will get longer to the right (VolFilter on).

VolFilter off: signal stop showing next candle (the line does not get longer after the candle closed) and indi gone from chart if you change TF

VolFilter on: Working great

Could you check again please. Thank you.

Also could add alarm when there is a new color candle showing?

Best Regards,

jobudi888

Try out this version

It works when VolFilter is set to false too (even when time frames are achanged). Check if new bars are working OK (did not have time to check it in run-time). I tested it in visual back test and it seems to be working as it should : 123patternsv7.01_nmc.mq4

Files: