New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 97

Hello, this indicator works with external data from CME-Server. It has errors after compiling, paint no graphs and removes itself by switching time. What could be the problem?

Indicator for Build 600

http://files.fxcoder.net/rvl_2.3.zip

requires:

http://files.fxcoder.net/rvl.mt4_3.0.zip

http://files.fxcoder.net/rvlserver_2.0.0_20140219.zip

installation from this site:

Индикатор RVL | FXcoder

Files:
rvl.gif  14 kb

cja:
Try this, it is compiled on build 625 mmldashboard_v1.2_nmc_.mq4

I've copied vgaoem.fon to the following directories but the build 646 compiled version is still not displaying a more readable font.

C:\Windows\System

C:\Windows\Fonts

C:\Windows\System32\dllcache

Would you please upload a 625 compiled version? Maybe that won't have the issue. Thank you.

madopter:
I've copied vgaoem.fon to the following directories but the build 646 compiled version is still not displaying a more readable font.

C:\Windows\System

C:\Windows\Fonts

C:\Windows\System32\dllcache

Would you please upload a 625 compiled version? Maybe that won't have the issue. Thank you.

It is compiled on build 625 as stated in my first post. "Try this, it is compiled on build 625 "

A screenshot of the indicator on windows 7 MT4 build 625

I did not compile it on build 646 because it does have issues with Labels. I suggest you try it on build 625.

Files:
mm.gif  16 kb

cja:
It is compiled on build 625 as stated in my first post. "Try this, it is compiled on build 625 "

A screenshot of the indicator on windows 7 MT4 build 625

I did not compile it on build 646 because it does have issues with Labels. I suggest you try it on build 625.

Unfortunately I've had a "forced" update so my terminals are 646 -- I assumed the *.ex4 version of it (compiled with 625) would utilize the more readable font. It appears from your screenshot that even compiled with 625, still has that other font. Well, can't have it all I guess

madopter:
Unfortunately I've had a "forced" update so my terminals are 646 -- I assumed the *.ex4 version of it (compiled with 625) would utilize the more readable font. It appears from your screenshot that even compiled with 625, still has that other font. Well, can't have it all I guess

You can compile the indicator all you want it is not going to change the font ("Lucida Console") hard coded into the code no matter which build it is on. If all you wanted was a different font why not ask for that? Give me an example of what you call a more readable font? Or simply go into the code and change the font yourself.( lines 344,364,368,369,389,395,396 )

cja:
You can compile the indicator all you want it is not going to change the font ("Lucida Console") hard coded into the code no matter which build it is on. If all you wanted was a different font why not ask for that? Give me an example of what you call a more readable font? Or simply go into the code and change the font yourself.( lines 344,364,368,369,389,395,396 )

I see, interesting. I checked those lines of code and Lucida Console is what's hard-coded to be used -- which is what I'm trying to attain. It sounds like maybe I don't have Lucida Console where it needs to be and that's why it's defaulting to the current font. In short, I'm trying to get it to look like as it does in post #964.

madopter:
I see, interesting. I checked those lines of code and Lucida Console is what's hard-coded to be used -- which is what I'm trying to attain. It sounds like maybe I don't have Lucida Console where it needs to be and that's why it's defaulting to the current font. In short, I'm trying to get it to look like as it does in post #964.

That is probably a problem of build 646.

I do have Lucida console installed and it still omits to use it (at least it does not show it in the font name box - while it shows Webdings and Wingdings as it should)). Nothing strange from these new builds of metatrader 4

The problem has been solved, When you drag the indicator to the chart click Enter from the keyboard then the indicator will appear on the chart,

Umah Emas:
Dear mladen,

can you add alert and mtf?

pleasee

tq so much!!

Any coders,

Can help me? Thx!

Umah Emas:
Dear mladen,

can you add alert and mtf?

pleasee

tq so much!!

Umah Emas

Two reasons why I did not do that :

1. I think that Darvas boxes should be used as is (not in multi time frame mode) simply because there would be false signals in multi time frame mode

2. Some ex-friends of mine are crying wolf each time I touch some code - so, as I really do not enjoy being shouted at just because someone asked me to do something, I keep some code off limit of any significant changes done by me

Maybe there is already a mtf version with alerts of that version already (frankly I do not know). I did the nmc version simply to enable people to continue trading as they used to