Window Indicator Idea for MT4 and possible EA.-

Hello Everyone,

I am new here trying to learn and create new stuff related to EA's, i would like to create an EA, but first i need an indicator from wich i am going to develop my EA.

My idea is as follows:

1.- The indicator should first of all recognize all windows or gaps from 1 pip

2.- Then it has to draw a line at the bottom and the upper limit, or several lines of the same color for every single pip

that are in the gap or window zone.

3.- At last it has to close those gaps if there is a bar or candle that closes them for mor than TF (time frame).

Why?

- Because gaps and windows represent support and resistance zones. I think would be a good idea to add the code to

other workin EA's related to support and resistance.

- It is not common to find them in forex, but it does not mean they don't exist, i saw a big window last week in usd/chf

and lot of small windows. I think, not sure that this can be seein in other moments in forex pairs.

- From one of the books of Steve Nisson related to candlestick patterns, i took some pictures that show windows and

gaps, for you to understand me better. I add the window i have seen in usdchf, maybe this could be a great EA if it

can find automaticly those gaps and windows not easy to find.

Hope there is somebody there that could get interested in this idea, i am not sure it will really work as we need to find all the windows first and i don't know if we can make backtesting of this EA we can make based on this code.

I don't know how to apply this to a code or how to build it. I just leave the idea

Happy trading

Daniel

Files:

Maybe i'm completely wrong, i have seen lot of better ideas, and i noticed that this is only in the beginning of the weeks mostly, so there is no need for an indicator to follow. So this is like a big

oooops maybe somebody can tell me if this is a big oooops or not, thank you