Simple Price Action And Market Flow Trading System - page 7

Watching the AUDUSD closely

ochuko:
The market flow have been invalidated on EURUSD time frame because price have broken it twice. So o longer needed.

Thanks for your answer.

When you have some time, can you elaborate a little more about this ? Did you mean that the fractal broken is from 20.12.2013 or another one ? And twice means 03.01 and 08.01 ( so both down ) or 03.01 and 10.01 ( so one time down and one time up ) ?

And more generally, what elements do you consider when you invalidate an existing flow ?

Cheers.

sogard2008:
Thanks for your answer.

When you have some time, can you elaborate a little more about this ? Did you mean that the fractal broken is from 20.12.2013 or another one ? And twice means 03.01 and 08.01 ( so both down ) or 03.01 and 10.01 ( so one time down and one time up ) ?

And more generally, what elements do you consider when you invalidate an existing flow ?

Cheers.

Kindly post a picture for better response. Doing this would enable me know what you mean exactly. Thanks

No new market flow set up for now. Most of the set up posted earlier have been invalidated.

For now our eyes are on EURCAD cad. It moved nicely in our favour.

ochuko:
Kindly post a picture for better response. Doing this would enable me know what you mean exactly. Thanks

Hi ochuko,

Thanks for your prompt answer. Here it is the picture:

I'm not sure if the broken fractal is the one indicated in the picture or another one. And I don't understand which are the two candles which invalidated twice.

And I have two questions:

1. which are the thinking rules for invalidating a flow ( let's say an up one ) ?

2. invalidation of an up flow means automatically validation of a down flow, or it's just invalidation and need something more in order to validate a down flow ?

Thanks a lot,

Cheers

Files:
daily_eu1.jpg  149 kb

sogard2008:
Hi ochuko,

Thanks for your prompt answer. Here it is the picture:

I'm not sure if the broken fractal is the one indicated in the picture or another one. And I don't understand which are the two candles which invalidated twice.

And I have two questions:

1. which are the thinking rules for invalidating a flow ( let's say an up one ) ?

2. invalidation of an up flow means automatically validation of a down flow, or it's just invalidation and need something more in order to validate a down flow ?

Thanks a lot,

Cheers

An invalid market flow set up occur when price breaks a fractal twice.

An invalid market flow is invalid whether up or down

Market Flow Set Up For CADJPY

Market Flow Set Up For GBPCAD

Files:

Market Flow Set Up For GBPCHF

Market Flow Set Up for USDCAD

Files:

Market Flow Set Up For CADCHF

Market Flow Set Up For EURCAD

Files:

Market Flow Set Up For GBPAUD

Files: