Simple Price Action And Market Flow Trading System - page 5

Market Flow Set Up For NZDCAD

Market Flow Set Up for USDCHF

Files:

Waiting for price action set up. Once one is spotted, would zoom in.

Today is Non-Farm Payroll release. Be careful how you trade. Market may range leading to the time when the news would be released. So trade with caution!!!.

Hey guys, I did a video showing you how to determine market flow change on the daily time frame and how to find your trade entry on the 1Hr time frame. In this video, you will watch live trade examples. This is aimed at deepening your understanding of this strategy and applying it daily to your trade. You can choose to co-opt it to your existing trading system or trade it as it is.

USDCAD Market Flow Set Up

Files:

GBPCAD Market Flow Set Up

Files:

NZDCAD Market Flow Set Up

EURCAD Market Flow Set Up

AUDCAD Market Flow Set Up

USDCHF Market Flow Set Up

Files:

Question about Daily EU

Hi ochuko,

Question about EU daily chart:

So, the last fractal level ( which was a down one - red in the picture ) has been broken on third Jan, so I guess the fractal flow, according to your system, is down. In order to consider an up fractal flow, the price should break above 1.3890 ( on my broker ), which isn't the case quite now.

Nevertheless, the market tested a major daily trendline ( green in picture ) and, until now, this line supported the price, so this line tell me about an up flow.

How to interpret this situation ? My bet is that EU is in a range for now, until it breaks above 1.3890 ( when we will have an up flow ) or it will break down the trendline and the last down fractal ( when we will have a down flow ). But how it's your interpretation ?

And if it's a range, how you trade it on H1 chart ( you don't have a daily direction anymore ) ?

Cheers.

Files:
daily_eu.jpg  146 kb

ochuko:
Hey guys, I did a video showing you how to determine market flow change on the daily time frame and how to find your trade entry on the 1Hr time frame. In this video, you will watch live trade examples. This is aimed at deepening your understanding of this strategy and applying it daily to your trade. You can choose to co-opt it to your existing trading system or trade it as it is.

Great Strategy & Video ...... Man ! Appreciate Your Efforts !

Wish You Green Trades, Bright & Prosperous 2014 Ahead !