Free 100 EURO to trade FOREX

Register an account with tradimo and do some more step to get free 100 EUROs to trade FOREX:

Join our community and start trading with your free €100 | tradimo

I have seen it in may trading account!

Good luck!

Nothing is free and no broker gives away free money. Read the fine print, the terms and conditions etc and you get a better idea of what you signed up for. You will see the money in your trading account, but most likely never in your bank account.

TheLastBear:
Nothing is free and no broker gives away free money. Read the fine print, the terms and conditions etc and you get a better idea of what you signed up for. You will see the money in your trading account, but most likely never in your bank account.

It's said that the condition to withdraw the money is trading 8 lots and veriffying yourr account. Why don't we try?

It does seem a bit fishy. From what I understand, to be able to cashout those "free" 100e you need to either 1) have traded more than 8 lots or 2) deposit some of your own money. In both cases it's a bit scammy. Also you have a time limit to reach the 8 lots, AND they limit your trade size. So basically it's impossible unless you put some money in, which obviously is ridiculous. I'd much rather take a bonus like this one http://www.forextrainingworldwide.com/free-trading-account/ where you also get a free €100 that matches your deposit, and then you have complete control over your cashouts and your account. It's much more upfront and honest.

the condiction are 2: trade 8 lots in 2 year and verify the account. deposit bonus 20% is another promo different to free EUR 100 free margin.

enjoy here:

Join our community and start trading with your free €100 | tradimo

(Promo 100 EUR no deposit)

we shoul read well.

Regards

It still beats me why a broker will ever give anyone free cash. Doesn't make sense, unless its some form of profit sharing scheme.

I think any broker do not give us free money without any struggling so i can not understand this logic. Can any one help me to understand that broker may give us free money without any investment? Is it true?

StatusQuo:
I think any broker do not give us free money without any struggling so i can not understand this logic. Can any one help me to understand that broker may give us free money without any investment? Is it true?

True, But you will see so many conditions. So it is too hard to get the winning money back