Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 41

matfx:
We are blessed with metaquotess innovation.

We are yet to discover what will the innovation be

Innovation results in products being value-added.

But for MT4, their product will be more value-added by doing less innovation/nothing.

If it aint broke, dont fix it

wintersky111:
Innovation results in products being value-added.

But for MT4, their product will be more value-added by doing less innovation/nothing.

If it aint broke, dont fix it

So what's the innovation? Just curious. Thanks.

lee.belisar:
So what's the innovation? Just curious. Thanks.

For now the biggest innovation that I would like to see is that it it works the same way as metatrader 4

mladen:
For now the biggest innovation that I would like to see is that it it works the same way as metatrader 4

Agree 100%. I do not really understand why they are fixing the thing that works.

chrisstoff:
Agree 100%. I do not really understand why they are fixing the thing that works.

They are trying to justify the failure of metatrader 5

techmac:
They are trying to justify the failure of metatrader 5

Don't know if that is the reason

But what is very interesting that the errors in the new metatrader 4 are almost the same as in metatrader 5 when it started. And some of those errors (from metatrader 5) haven't been corrected till today (after all those years they are still in it). So, we are probably looking at a long period of uncertainty and if they decide to cancel old metatader 4, we are looking into a period of chaos. At current stage, new metatrader 4 is not usable for anybody : for users (no guarantee that things are going to work at least the same as in current metatrader 4) and even less for developers (currently it is a development surrounding that disables coders from finding code errors - for one simple reason : now you can never know if something is working wrong because of the metatrader bugs)

If they rush, that could prove to be fatal

Why would they start all this with new update? Don't they getting paid monthly or yearly by the brokers, who keep using the MT4?

No new update today (yet)

No changes

Biggest news are statements like this on metaquotes site :

Every .ex4 indicator works Okay ! ....... no more worried....... I'm ready to accept latest MT4 version.

If we "read between the lines" it seems that the "all is OK" campaign have started. Nothing new in the way how we are going to be convinced that what we see is not what we see