Coding EA based EMA

Hello friends Iam new to post but iam good follower of your Blogs. They are very interesting. I learnt so much that I feel like iam matured in trading..:).I have a idea for guys who code about creating a EA Mt4 indicator. Its very simple and powerful statergy.Thats the moving average cross signals. I have seen them but this one needs spl specs. For example I take a 55 day and 100 day moving average in this case or any stuff that fits ur need and we know that if 55 EMA cross over the 100 day then after crossing a buy signal should be generated and a auto buy at that lvl.Then when the moving average cross of 100 EMA on 55 day then it should auto sell off and plus reverse the position means it should have two sells. So that one position is closed of that previous buy and 1 is on short and that means trade is going on…so it repeats. What I see on 15-hour based charts they work really well and most of the crossovers failed only in sideways market.so loss is less compared then profits in my view. Anyone can also Help in making this work coz it will catch big trends and without stop loss also, but yet stop loss needs to be considered. But positions close or buy should only on basis of cross over.Any views guys.

THanks