Is Manual Trading Better Than Automated Trading? - page 2

For new traders, I think it would be better to begin manual trading first. This is a good way to develop a good working strategy of your own that will work according to your goal. Once you developed a good trading strategy, I think, it would be the right time to try automated trading.

In manual trading great skills and experience is need to have profitable trades and that’s why most traders who excel in manual trading are experience traders with discipline. The use of autotrades can also be profitable but with many available its difficult to find the right one. And i think manual trading is the best .

Yes it is. If I lose I will lose because of me not because of some EA that went bananas

It is always like that. We do not trust machines, But why do we trust men?

whisperer:
It is always like that. We do not trust machines, But why do we trust men?

For the sane reason we tryst politicians. We are fools. Even EAs are made by men.

Trading automatically and manually both have their disadvantage and advantages and so the decision to trade either way can sometimes be difficult. The use of automated trading especially novice traders can help prevents fear and greed from affecting traders decisions. While in manual trading a trader need to have a comprehensive understanding of the market in order to succeed. But in all I think manual trading is preferable.

I prefer manual trading over automated trading . You manual trading you can be able to monitor your own trading yourself you not to rely on machine to trade for you.

Welcome my son, welcome to the machine

Where have you been?

It's alright we know where you've been

You've been in the pipeline, filling in time

Provided with toys and 'scouting for boys'

You brought a guitar to punish your ma

And you didn't like school, and you

Know you're nobody's fool

So welcome to the machine

Welcome my son, welcome to the machine

What did you dream?

It's alright we told you what to dream.

You dreamed of a big star

He played a mean guitar

He always ate in the steak bar

He loved to drive in his jaguar

So welcome to the machine

I am surprised to see so many manual traders . I am in the full auto camp. It has taken about a year to make the switch but I won't be looking back. I am happy with the results so far. The advantage is being able to trade multiple markets at the same time. It is just a different way of trading but more sustainable for the long term.

its hard comparing both, i mean like some people like me are more of manual traders, I do trade my hotforex account manually and i find EAs a bit too complicated for me. but others are really good with EAs or bots and find their nitch there. i guess it really depends on the trader not the style itself