REQ HA Offline Chart - page 13

mladen:
depends on what a trader is looking for, but 15 minute is not a bad choice

sebastianK & mladen

Thanks for your input .I find the big price display swings on H1 or H4 can be a big problem.

Ray

mladen

Some where in here some one asked about combining renko with HA. Prior to the latest HA changes, I couldn't get it a EA to work properly with my renko to Ha transition, not to mention the big CPU drain. I had at one point asked for a maxchart input.

With these new HA's which work much better on my renko to HA I can get the EA to trade but still a big CPU drain. see attached

1. any chance we can get a maxchart? Using a M1 base chart does help control the amount data but I would like to see the how the upper charts look.

2. Have you given any more thought to the HA renko combination?

Screwed up the attachments on the prior reply-How do you delete attachments?

Here's what I wanted to show

mladen

Some where in here some one asked about combining renko with HA. Prior to the latest HA changes, I couldn't get it a EA to work properly with my renko to Ha transition, not to mention the big CPU drain. I had at one point asked for a maxchart input.

With these new HA's which work much better on my renko to HA I can get the EA to trade but still a big CPU drain. see attached

1. any chance we can get a maxchart? Using a M1 base chart does help control the amount data but I would like to see the how the upper charts look.

As you can see in the charts, the display price somehow mimics the HA which is great. Last week it traded on the demo.

The HA really smooth's out the renko. and The stepMAs get us pretty close to the highs & lows and out of the ranging.

What do you think guys?

Ray

traderduke:
Screwed up the attachments on the prior reply-How do you delete attachments?

Here's what I wanted to show

mladen

As you can see in the charts, the display price somehow mimics the HA which is great. Last week it traded on the demo.

The HA really smooth's out the renko. and The stepMAs get us pretty close to the highs & lows and out of the ranging.

What do you think guys?

Ray

Sorry. As each and every renko works on its own way, I can not help you

What I know is that the HA offline is working exactly as it should on regular charts. The combinations like the one you are using I did not try and frankly will not adapt the code that works perfectly well on regular chart to some offline generating code - when it is 100% sure that it is specific to 1 case in a million, when that case depends on another custom code and not on a regular terminal behavior and when in all the other cases the HA offline is working correctly .

mladen:

Sorry. As each and every renko works on its own way, I can not help you

What I know is that the HA offline is working exactly as it should on regular charts. The combinations like the one you are using I did not try and frankly will not adapt the code that works perfectly well on regular chart to some offline generating code - when it is 100% sure that it is specific to 1 case in a million, when that case depends on another custom code and not on a regular terminal behavior and when in all the other cases the HA offline is working correctly .

mladen

I can understand your programming for the majority. I don't need a re-write the 3 charts are doing it. Can I get a maxbars in the HA's?

Thanks for the new HA's

Ray

traderduke:

mladen

I can understand your programming for the majority. I don't need a re-write the 3 charts are doing it. Can I get a maxbars in the HA's?

Thanks for the new HA's

Ray

Ray

That indicator is calculating and writing only as much bars as needed - as I tried to explain : there is no need whatsoever to change anything in the HA offline

mladen:

Ray

That indicator is calculating and writing only as much bars as needed - as I tried to explain : there is no need whatsoever to change anything in the HA offline

mladen

Thank you for explaining that HA is using exactly what it needs, I missed that point.

Thanks

Ray

PS: its EST its 05:55

Seems that some thing have changed by the mq and some people are experiencing problems with the HA offline charts today. Here is a version that is tested on a couple of brokers and it works on all of them : HA smoothed offline 3.08 nmc.ex4

Updated jurik offline too (to avoid the stuff that newest builds of metatrader 4 are doing - "thank you" mq) : Jurik offline 1.02.ex4

Files:

And here is the T3 made offline too (using 4 prices for offline chart calculation) : T3 offline.ex4

Files: