Drop the ‘Get-Rich-Quick’ mentality

I see so many newbies who approach trading with this get rich quick mentality. This is a sure way to ensure your place in the 98%. Those who wish to succeed need to drop the ‘get-rich-quick’ mentality as I can assure you the only thing you will achieve quick as a trader is a blown account.

You need to achieve consistent results over a pro-longed period of time and you do so step-by-step. This takes time, discipline as well as patience. It may be frustrating at times, but that is part of the trade. Once you have a strategy you prefer, the only thing that changes is the lot size and nothing else. Over time your account will generate the returns you want and so much more, but too many traders simply do not last that long.

TheLastBear:
I see so many newbies who approach trading with this get rich quick mentality. This is a sure way to ensure your place in the 98%. Those who wish to succeed need to drop the ‘get-rich-quick’ mentality as I can assure you the only thing you will achieve quick as a trader is a blown account. You need to achieve consistent results over a pro-longed period of time and you do so step-by-step. This takes time, discipline as well as patience. It may be frustrating at times, but that is part of the trade. Once you have a strategy you prefer, the only thing that changes is the lot size and nothing else. Over time your account will generate the returns you want and so much more, but too many traders simply do not last that long.

agree with you. i already change my habit to get more rich , now im in relax n cool person.

This is very much true that one should drop the mentality of becoming rich overnight because this will only create in greed for us and thus there are all chances that we may lose the money instead of earning it.

Yes you are right we should not keep this "get rich quick mentality" this only make us to loose money in forex market because we o\dint think and dont search market trends and invest which leads to loosing money.

I think this is a great piece of advice. There are so many new traders who enter the markets with this mindset and wonder why they fail so bad. Good things take time to develop.

One should never aim at becoming rich very fast especially in the forex trading field because there are all chances of becoming emotional trader.

Get rich quick mentality is the most dangerous reason to fail in forex.

This is mostly among the newbies and that's the reason to start forex trading.