Harmonic Analysis - page 316

RyuShin:
USDJPY - Potential bearish gartley. It was interesting because the bullish cypher worked out and then the bullish butterfly worked out afterwards.

Hi Ryu,

Interesting Case on USDJPY, for me it is not a gartley but could be a bat because of B retraces to 50% and did not touch 61.8%.... The entry based on the Bat seems really perfect with a possible 3 drives completion there.... We are now in the 2nd leg, and if it retraces like the 1st leg by 50%, we could have a perfect entry 3 drive + Bat + Fresh supply zone arround 102.11...

Here is my analysis:

Regards

Files:
usdjpy.png  32 kb

Hi all,

Good level for a short in a long term Uptrend... NZDUSD

Regards

Files:
nzdusd.png  27 kb

I agree with the figure of USDJPY. The PRZ may be between 0.786 and 0.886, there is a range of only 10 pips.

Below I want to highlight that AB = CD on NZDUSD

USDCAD - ABCD worked out. I opened a position early. Reaching my target.

Files:
usdcaddaily.png  31 kb

dan50:
I agree with the figure of USDJPY. The PRZ may be between 0.786 and 0.886, there is a range of only 10 pips.

Below I want to highlight that AB = CD on NZDUSD

This is beautiful Dan. I ll go a little bit further and Im expecting a small correction until 38.2% on the AB=CD than a 3rd drive which could complet my entry point just on the Up trend line which is a strong support...

Regards

Files:
nzdusd2.png  32 kb

EURCHF - Potential bearish cypher and bat.

Files:
eurchfdaily.png  35 kb

Hi All,

Interesting Case on USDJPY... Good Fresh supply zone + Right on the 38.2 % of the last leg + Gartley + AB=CD

Regards

Files:
usdjpy1.png  27 kb

IF ,,,and only IF EURUSD will go down....I will waiting it @ FIBO TARGET CLUSTERS!

Files:

carbonmimetic:
IF ,,,and only IF EURUSD will go down....I will waiting it @ FIBO TARGET CLUSTERS!

Carbon, I would personally look for your 138.2% and 78.6% areas myself. at least for early week

My areas I am watching to go long on the reversal on the EURO here. Right around the 3400 area short term

Files: