immagine.jpg  255 kb

carbonmimetic:
AUDUSD 4H chart and trendlines:

Wow. I wonder how you analyze with it.

RyuShin:
Wow. I wonder how you analyze with it.

ehehhehee...I know how....

Well,

I think that very simple things are very usefull to trade..

On ALL time frames I use very long bollinger band with this input:

sma 500

sma 1000

standard dev 2

example: this morning on 15 m chart EURGBP very strong trend down and then market touches lower boll band 1000

You can trade this situation ONLY when you see this drop...go down...down...down without rest and touch boll band.

The same is when market goes up..up...up and then touches higher boll band

This is ONE of my tools.....sometimes market is trending...sometimes is in trading range.....sometimes I must close in stop loss...I have no cristall ball!......but I want best probabilities on my side!

carbonmimetic:
Well, I think that very simple things are very usefull to trade.. On ALL time frames I use very long bollinger band with this input: sma 500 sma 1000 standard dev 2 example: this morning on 15 m chart EURGBP very strong trend down and then market touches lower boll band 1000 You can trade this situation ONLY when you see this drop...go down...down...down without rest and touch boll band. The same is when market goes up..up...up and then touches higher boll band This is ONE of my tools.....sometimes market is trending...sometimes is in trading range.....sometimes I must close in stop loss...I have no cristall ball!......but I want best probabilities on my side!

This is exactly what it's called "having own strategy" and "trade what you see". Having own strategy is most profitable

RyuShin:
USDJPY 30m - Potential bullish bat.

The bat stopped me out -15pips.

Files:
usdjpym15_3.png  69 kb

EURGBP 30m - Bearish white swan 20pips. I took this because I saw Demark setup 9 and countdown 13 combo, RSX divergence on 15m and former-support resistance level. Took profit at 50 fibo retracement of CD of the swan. I like white swan pattern.

Files:
eurgbph4_2.png  70 kb
eurgbpm15.png  57 kb

Anybody, who is new to it, please do not miss this FREE and OUTSTANDING training, starting this coming Monday (Sep.30.). This one is really the best I have found in the past few years. You will learn quicker and more, than you can do on your own about trend, support/resitance, harmonics and trading psychology. I have also participated in their real life trading rooms (HP and others) and amaizing...they are conistent, and they show us how to be consistent and how to make money. So, for your own sake, if you did not do so yet, register!

Who already knows them, knows what I am talking about. I have learnt most of what I know about applying harmonics, from these guys, and I could build the rest on that basis. I have no interest in advertising it, but I highly recommend for your development, if you still feel you are missing something to get good at it . Try it, it cost only your time and effort, and that is the least one can do for business development :

Forex Trading Workshop

See you there!

lobogabor:
Anybody, who is new to it, please do not miss this FREE and OUTSTANDING training, starting this coming Monday (Sep.30.). This one is really the best I have found in the past few years. You will learn quicker and more, than you can do on your own about trend, support/resitance, harmonics and trading psychology. I have also participated in their real life trading rooms (HP and others) and amaizing...they are conistent, and they show us how to be consistent and how to make money. So, for your own sake, if you did not do so yet, register! Who already knows them, knows what I am talking about. I have learnt most of what I know about applying harmonics, from these guys, and I could build the rest on that basis. I have no interest in advertising it, but I highly recommend for your development, if you still feel you are missing something to get good at it . Try it, it cost only your time and effort, and that is the least one can do for business development : Forex Trading Workshop See you there!

lobo, you're really promoting the event. Jason would be happy about it

RyuShin:
GBPUSD 30m - Aggressive C entry long 114pips, 1h - Bearish gartley 45pips. I took agg C because of divergence, Demark 9 and 61.8 retracement of AB of the gartley. I let and saw if it'd complete the gartley. I closed the short at 50 retracement of CD of the gartley because I found former-resistance support.

Look what happened after I closed it. The former-resistance support I found worked out. Price went north. Did I take this opportunity? Unfortunately no. This is a structure based strategy but I still think it's part of harmonics.

Files:
gbpusdh1-2.png  62 kb