Harmonic Analysis - page 3

RyuShin:
"EUR USD M5 Bat Bearish + AB CD" That bat pattern is valid in my rule. I think it's 121 pattern not ABCD.

You 'r right, this is 121 bullish.

But the ratios are 0.786 instead of 0.618.

IanorinHawklight:
You 'r right, this is 121 bullish. But the ratios are 0.786 instead of 0.618.

Oh yea how come I forgot to check ratios. Thank you for reminding.

Files:
eurusdm5_7.png  84 kb

RyuShin:
The pattern seems to be working. My idea is if I missed to enter, see if the price comes down to aggressive C entry area for re-entry.

I dont like it much, ratios are not great to me, also your agressive C is far to D point. NZD is extremely bearish at the moment, i would prefer to take another one.

But it's just my opinion.

IanorinHawklight:
I dont like it much, ratios are not great to me, also your agressive C is far to D point. NZD is extremely bearish at the moment, i would prefer to take another one. But it's just my opinion.

Thank you for your input. In longer timeframes, it's very bearish while in shorter timefames it's kinda consolidating. Trend is our friend but there's some possibility to reverse as well.

It worked to 50% CD which is daily pivot point, anyway, good scalping trade with R/R 1:2

USD/CAD, if the news is as good as it's suppose to be in 2hours we could go south.

Files:
usd_cad_d1.gif  56 kb

IanorinHawklight:
USD/CAD, if the news is as good as it's suppose to be in 2hours we could go south.

Do you trade HENRY pattern? If so, how do you handle it? Yes, Canadian data is waiting to be released.

I do trade every "patterns" who show me a nice impulsion with a clear ratio like here, market rejected 0.886 at 1.0390, it was a resistance strong enough.

IanorinHawklight:
I do trade every "patterns" who show me a nice impulsion with a clear ratio like here, market rejected 0.886 at 1.0390, it was a resistance strong enough.

That's a good point. Here's my idea on USDCAD. The price is sitting around previous weekly resistance and as you pointed out it's rejected 88.6 fibo (currently). With that's been said, it's maybe time to go south and it may complete gartley pattern afterwards.

Files:

Definitely agree