Forex is game or Business - page 12

For certain Forex is a business more than anything else. In spite of the fact I like what I’m doing and that I enjoy trading, the main reason for trading is making money, therefore I can´t treat it as a  game.
We should take into consideration that treating the trading as a business involves the mastering of a trading strategy and developing a plan of the further actions that you would undertake, so we should be dedicated and serious enough if we are after achieving a success in trading.

Forex can be treated as a game if you don't mind losing. If you want to start winning at the game then you need to be more business like. Forex trading on your own is hard.

I do agree with bonifaas_abe  & AlfJ
Forex trading by itself is a business, you trade to make money. Games are for fun and relax.

Greetings,
Forex can be considered both, but the important thing here is that you treat it with respect. Business or game, in order to be on the winning side, you MUST not rush things, educate yourself, learn from mistakes, apply the new knowledge that you have learned and always try to improve yourself in it.

it is business , oe single mistake can make u roke , just recetly i blowed my all profit keping greeed upfront and now i am back at breakeven , forex is easy on support and resistance , suppy and demand other wise its gamble , most importane all the websites taching u how to trade are owned by banks that make sure we loose with rsi macd and fibbonaci lmao