Make It No Repaint Please! - page 33

amgroup:
mladen wait your answer my Friend

Please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page526

mladen thanks my freind i attach for you indicator and i want these indicator no repaint

Files:
ded.ex4  13 kb

amgroup:
mladen thanks my freind i attach for you indicator and i want these indicator no repaint

Sorry, can not change ex4 files

mladen can you make this indicator no repaint on open candel and close candel plz

amgroup:
mladen can you make this indicator no repaint on open candel and close candel plz

It does not repaint. Do not confuse multi time framing with repainting. In regular (non multi time frame) mode that indicaotr never repaints. Ever

Also, it can not be made to use just one price (the nature of that indicator does not allow it)

mladen sorry my friend my English not good but i want to know can i use xoclean indicator in my trading only to open order and close order i mean can i open buy when start color green and close order when color red ?? if my words right ok i will use it if my words wrong what can i do to use this indicator ?? soory my friend but im loss more money and i want indicator no repaint use it to open and close indicator plz help me and thank you first

Anyone got VERTEX NRP indicator by a chance?

Files:

rommark2:
Anyone got VERTEX NRP indicator by a chance?

That indicator is mixing bar numbers with number of minutes for a chart period (which make no sense at all) among other things. Too much illogical things in it

mladen sorry my friend my English not good but i want to know can i use xoclean indicator in my trading only to open order and close order i mean can i open buy when start color green and close order when color red ?? if my words right ok i will use it if my words wrong what can i do to use this indicator ?? soory my friend but im loss more money and i want indicator no repaint use it to open and close indicator plz help me and thank you first

amgroup:

amgroup

Simply open a position when the color of the closed bar changed and close it on next closed bar color change an open a new order in the direction of the new trend direction. And test it forward with settings you think should be the best (depending on symbol, time frame and your trading style and expectations)