Make It No Repaint Please! - page 11

braddock:
wich one is the right fisher transform from this site? https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980 thanks a lot

Bets to use any of the 2 posted here (since they are coded exactly how John Ehlers described it) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page5

pricetrend1x2.zip

Please make this into no repainting indi if it is possible. Thanks.

Files:

strawmango:
pricetrend1x2.zip Please make this into no repainting indi if it is possible. Thanks.

Strawmango, any chance you might have the original source code for this indicator, its a decompiled version, there's nothing that can be done with it as is.

mrtools, can give some hand?

I wrote this yestarday after jaded hours studying another syntax indicators and mql4 but I don't understand why this indicator just draws the line when I put it on chart. This is my second indicator and the first didn' this.

kmonosci.mq4

thanks in advance!

Files:
kmonosci.mq4  3 kb

Kelch Monteiro:
mrtools, can give some hand?

I wrote this yestarday after jaded hours studying another syntax indicators and mql4 but I don't understand why this indicator just draws the line when I put it on chart. This is my second indicator and the first didn' this.

kmonosci.mq4

thanks in advance!

Kelch

Try it out now

Files:

mladen:
Kelch Try it out now

mladen, many thanks!

Non-Repainting Indicator MT4

As most of you know non-repainting indicators can be of particular importance in trading Forex. But, how is this done? For example, if I wanted to make the standard MT4 MACD non-repaint do I just add "stop signal after open of new bar" or something within the code? Keep in mind, I know nothing about coding so if there is something I can copy and paste into the code please don't hesitate to post. Thanks.

regarding your Grandma...... SURE THING!...

hermes:
pava, could you make also a new non-repainting face lifting for my grandmaaa? She would appreciate it a lot, especially before Christmas.

pava is also repainter as he couldn't fix any.

Randomness = non-sense! There is no randomness in the universe! There is only ORDER which we should follow if we want to be happy (If we don't sickness comes. Sickness means out of order).

Everything what happens in universe has underlying order (karma). I know it from 35 years of experiencing gambling games. The RED or BLACK doesn't come as random but as MUST to come at that particular moment. When we don't know the reason universe knows (Escarts and Balance = duality order). Valid is always simple, therefore holy grail would be also simple.

Thanks Hermes

pava, could you make also a new non-repainting face lifting for my grandmaaa? She would appreciate it a lot, especially before Christmas.

pava is also repainter as he couldn't fix any.

Randomness = non-sense! There is no randomness in the universe! There is only ORDER which we should follow if we want to be happy (If we don't sickness comes. Sickness means out of order).

Everything what happens in universe has underlying order (karma). I know it from 35 years of experiencing gambling games. The RED or BLACK doesn't come as random but as MUST to come at that particular moment. When we don't know the reason universe knows (Escarts and Balance = duality order). Valid is always simple, therefore holy grail would be also simple.

Many times HG is hanging in front of our nose but we don't see it. Solution = change the angle of perception or looking at things.

Thanks Hermes

Looks like pava is open minded. I am going to call her, she will be happy. She is only 87.

Thanks Hermes