Make It No Repaint Please! - page 2

Well today is a day of a Miracle...I overheard Mladen explainin' difference between repainting & recalculating...Today I will present commonly known RECALCULATING indicator that won't recalculate any longer, while maintaining integrity of the signals it gives...then I move to the other 2 indicators presented here...debug them and make them work...give me few hours...

Pava:
Well today is a day of a Miracle...I overheard Mladen explainin' difference between repainting & recalculating...Today I will present commonly known RECALCULATING indicator that won't recalculate any longer, while maintaining integrity of the signals it gives...then I move to the other 2 indicators presented here...debug them and make them work...give me few hours...

a bit presumptuous?

not at all!...working as we speak...

Hi all,

Can tell me somebody how can I repaint or recalcultae indicators to a normal indicator, pls?

Thanks, Huub

huub:
Hi all,

Can tell me somebody how can I repaint or recalcultae indicators to a normal indicator, pls?

Thanks, Huub

Only the magic....

This is what this thread is for...you place your terrible repainter over here...and it will become non-repainting indicator, showing you same perfect signals as before, only without repainting...or recalculating...

huub:
Hi all,

Thanks, Huub

If I only had a short answer to the eternal question : "Why are the signals (past ones of course) not on same places now that it does not repaint any more?". Oh well, one day I will have an acceptable answer to that magic question too

Pava:
This is what this thread is for...you place your terrible repainter over here...and it will become non-repainting indicator, showing you same perfect signals as before, only without repainting...or recalculating...

Pava,

until now many words and few acts, like a politician You said to wait few hours, not few days

o'k...I am done now...I fixed those indicators!...but...They are so PERFECT!...I don't think I am going to share them with anybody!...

DO NOT DISTURB...Off to trading them!!!...Yahoo!.......Google?...:)

Hahahahaha