REVERSE - IMPULSE System - page 98

look at the small wave structure in C wave or 3rd wave is include 5 structure of sub waves forming

Files:

my aud usd trade now up 100 pips

also Gbp

Rev-Imp Practice System | Myfxbook

Files:
aud_1.jpg  92 kb

asfarajeeba:
look at the small wave structure in C wave or 3rd wave is include 5 structure of sub waves forming

if you dont know how to count, just watch price action. Members told me reversal signals work 80% of the time if you watch price action on bigger TF.

Im doing it now and loving results.

hi folks,

i've been following this thread a couple of days now and still dont get the significance of the reversal signal.

So those reversal signals always appear in front of an upcoming divergences like on fxsuccessor's screenshot (1st post)?

So this is a setup i saw a day ago - are my thoughts correct?

Regards!

Files:
rs-buy.jpg  111 kb
divergence.png  20 kb

6 trades today all winners 147 pips, this system works!

philt:
6 trades today all winners 147 pips, this system works!

Good results Default settings or some other?

georgina:
if you dont know how to count, just watch price action. Members told me reversal signals work 80% of the time if you watch price action on bigger TF. Im doing it now and loving results.

Hi Georgina, trading on M5 TF, which TF is best to watch for the reversal? last couple days i have just been watching M5 and impulse and reversal signals were a little off.

thank you

Been just trading EUR/USD can anyone tell me what the difference is between basic and pro version? thank you

forex-bmn:
hi folks,

i've been following this thread a couple of days now and still dont get the significance of the reversal signal.

So those reversal signals always appear in front of an upcoming divergences like on fxsuccessor's screenshot (1st post)?

So this is a setup i saw a day ago - are my thoughts correct?

Regards!

yes, thats correct. also look on bigger tf. FX successor told me to watch PA in H1. if i remenber, that signal was great because i happened then a hammer/pinbar in H1 happened see your chart.

mergfl357:
Been just trading EUR/USD can anyone tell me what the difference is between basic and pro version? thank you

BBig difference, if you want to trade other pairs, they give other signals. i think fxsuccessor is releasing a new version next month. can trade H1 to confirm M5. Cool.

Bruce