We use Bitcoin ;) - page 49

eshahnazi:

hello

how can i see bitcoin and other crypto candle on saturday and  sunday?

broker: Demo MetaQuotes -binance

tanks.

Mt4 choose view - symbols then choose the pair you want to trade
It will show on your MT4 

Hi folks, I was going to ask what is the recommended broker to trade crypto and offers metatrader5. But it cannot be the conventional forex brokers, I have tried these and they are bad (big spreads and delays).

I would like to ask if there is an article or solution to connecting directly to my account at binance. I learned they have a API and the the solution would involve creating a custom symbol on metatrader, but I have not figured out it yet.

Any help? Thanks

douglas14:

Hi folks, I was going to ask what is the recommended broker to trade crypto and offers metatrader5.

Discussion (especially the recommendation) about brokers is prohibited on the forum.

for information.

i wonder if those people, who commented in this post early in 2013, is still keeping their bitcoin.. they would be super rich if they bought a lot that time

Pak Hong Poon:
i wonder if those people, who commented in this post early in 2013, is still keeping their bitcoin.. they would be super rich if they bought a lot that time

You did not have to buy a lot at that time 😊

i have not seen many BITCOIN brokers that currently offer MT5 terminals douglas14:

Hi folks, I was going to ask what is the recommended broker to trade crypto and offers metatrader5. But it cannot be the conventional forex brokers, I have tried these and they are bad (big spreads and delays).

I would like to ask if there is an article or solution to connecting directly to my account at binance. I learned they have a API and the the solution would involve creating a custom symbol on metatrader, but I have not figured out it yet.

Any help? Thanks

Currently i have not seen many ofshre bitcoin brokers that offer MT5 platform i may be wrong but not seen it my self yet?

Nguyen Phuong Hoang #:
Mt4 choose view - symbols then choose the pair you want to trade
It will show on your MT4 
I think they only show on market open the following day

Pak Hong Poon #:

They won't be hanging around in here if they did :-)

They must be really, really billonaires 🥺

Guys I wish I joined this conversation back in 2013..