Please help modify this ea huge potential!!!

so here the plan,we all heard about daily breakout you know buy when it breaks previous days high and sell on low ect

i even found an ea that does but i bash my head against the keyboard trying to find the best setting tp and sl ect

and i thought it is impossible because everyday the range is differant and you cant have the same tp and sl but when i look at the charts i see that you can make an easy 100 pips a day and even if it goes up then down you will only lose the distance you put you buy or sell away from the high and low(hedged in other words)

but then i saw an ea called swiss army knife and thought hey! if this this can close orders at a specific time and my ea opens on a break then cant we merge them together?

so i ask can some one please merge or modify this to have no tp or sl but to open on a break(which bar hi low 2 does) and then swiss army knife to close at the end of the day,i think its has huge potential

so in steps

-bar hi low will open a buy or sell at high or low of previous day(ea should still have all options like puting a certain amount of pips above or below high and low)

-at the end of the day(candle) swiss army knife will close all orders

-repeat

thanks

Files:

knauffmichael

The two EAs can not be merged since Swiss army EA is not a source (it is an .ex4)

knauffmichael:
so here the plan,we all heard about daily breakout you know buy when it breaks previous days high and sell on low ect

i even found an ea that does but i bash my head against the keyboard trying to find the best setting tp and sl ect

and i thought it is impossible because everyday the range is differant and you cant have the same tp and sl but when i look at the charts i see that you can make an easy 100 pips a day and even if it goes up then down you will only lose the distance you put you buy or sell away from the high and low(hedged in other words)

but then i saw an ea called swiss army knife and thought hey! if this this can close orders at a specific time and my ea opens on a break then cant we merge them together?

so i ask can some one please merge or modify this to have no tp or sl but to open on a break(which bar hi low 2 does) and then swiss army knife to close at the end of the day,i think its has huge potential

so in steps

-bar hi low will open a buy or sell at high or low of previous day(ea should still have all options like puting a certain amount of pips above or below high and low)

-at the end of the day(candle) swiss army knife will close all orders

-repeat

thanks

PS: do you have any tests that can show the huge potential you are talking about?

I am failing to get profitable results in tests of the EA as it is

mladen:
PS: do you have any tests that can show the huge potential you are talking about? I am failing to get profitable results in tests of the EA as it is

this ea does well with big bars but not small(hense my range problem)but i can see the potential

just do me this do on a daily chart look when the bar starts and breaks the high or low of the previous bar?

thats what this ea does but it has a sl and tp which i dont like if it can close orders at the end of each bar then this ea will do well

i got another ea here that ill be using separetly or if someone can put it in my ea

Files:

knauffmichael

Try testing the EA with 2011 included and you will see what do I mean (daily data). If I test only 2012 and 2013 then it is OK but it is obvious that in some situations it will wipe the account clean

mladen:
knauffmichael Try testing the EA with 2011 included and you will see what do I mean (daily data). If I test only 2012 and 2013 then it is OK but it is obvious that in some situations it will wipe the account clean

yes using the ea but not the strategy,using the strategy you will see on some days you make 100+ pips but the ea has a set tp,if you have a tp of 20 and sl of 20 you can lose everyday but if you close end off day you can make 100+ pips or lose a maximum of 60+ pips but its rare you usaully break even(price breaks and sits on support or resistance) but when its breaks you make good money