How successful are you - page 2

Successful in business, It will be the best situation to develop our business with some more latest ideas.

alanfx:
Still at breakeven after 02 years. Still learning from mistakes and looking to improve my self to get higher returns

Nice reply

Honesty to yourself is probably one of the most important things one needs to become successful in trading. Keep on

android17:
I can't say that I am already successful but because of my fx power striker, I have earned a lot even if I am not trading. I still have a long way to go with forex but I can say that I am loving every part of it now.

It's nice to know that you're enjoying trading in forex. Me too I am enjoying and loving my work here. I trade i InstaForex.

I am trading in Forex from two years and i have some losses in my first three trades but after this my trade is stable and i am earning good money.

Actually to think from my side, when I am wining the trade, I feel as a successful trader and when I lose, then I feel I am not lucky!!

Actually experience is one the best things for trading!

Success and consistency in Forex requires proper knowledge and experience and we can also increase our trading knowledge if we work hard.

Can Forex business fulfill your total financial demand?

Can forex business fulfill your total financial demand?

I can't say I'm successful in forex as because I haven't achieve my target yet. and I"m still learning and have to learn alot so right now I can say I'm trying my best and in that I'm success.

techmac:
Nice reply Honesty to yourself is probably one of the most important things one needs to become successful in trading. Keep on

Thanks mate. Yes I am

I measure my success in this game, by making sure that my drawdowns are never more than 1/3 of my new equity highs. I guess it's very subjective, because to allow yourself to feel successful only after you've made $10mil, will not give you the feeling of confidence needed to get there, and confidence is derived from feeling successful.