Forex trading is biggest gift of internet - page 3

The freedom of infromation is the biggest gift of internet, the possibility to connect people from the other side of the world. Forex existed before internet.

I think its better to re-phrase the topic as "Internet is biggest gift of Forex"

Forex was here half a century "or more" before Internet was invented.

Yes, Forex trading is best gift of internet, but in terms of it's accessibility only. Thorough internet only it could be possible to trading in Forex such easy, fast way and especially without any intermediate.

But if we say in term of revenue generation, for those who are making money from Forex Trading, indeed it is a great gift of internet, but mind you the success ratio in Forex trading is just 5%.In other words 95% loss in Forex Trading. In that case it may be a confusing question...

People,

forex is not a gift regardless how you do it. It is either a job or a gambling. And if you do not do it like a job (where nothing, but nothing at all is a gift) then better not to do it at all

Yes it is a biggest gift to me .I used internet formany years but not find any solidworkonline.I spend money and time to do many online works.But forex proved a good business for me.It give me earning and real money for which I was searching for a long time.

I am successful doing the forex trading business. I invest this business site and making profit easily. this business is online basis business so some experience need for start this business any person collecting some experience and easily start this business and making profit

TheLastBear:
Spoken like people who do not trade. Forex is not a gift of anywhere, it is a financial market and it is for professional traders. Just because you have access to it does not mean it is right for you. Most traders will fail, its a historic fact.

Forex is very good professional and we can earn good and consistent profit from it and mostly traders are failure because of lack of trading skills.