MetaNeural VSA EA Trade Assistant Free - Innovative - page 6

The warning of trend change will not sent true email ?

Falsedave:
That would my work. I have attached the latest version here.

Few extra features.

Would appreciate any feedback.

Good Work!

I have two suggestions. prepend every object with the TradeComment you introduced, then you can use the following code to easily delete all objects using

deleteObjects(TradeComment); see below.

Also it would be good to move all the Text and Graphic objects to the left side of the screen. I have been thinking of doing it.

void deleteObjects(string buffer)

{

int total,i,buffersize;

buffersize=StringLen(buffer);

string name,prefix;

total=ObjectsTotal();

for(i=total;i>=0;i--)

{

name=ObjectName(i);

prefix=StringSubstr(name,0,buffersize);

if(prefix==buffer) ObjectDelete(name);

}

GetLastError();

}

FalseDave,

Three more suggestions for speeding up the EA.

First put returns in each of the 8 type tests as once the test is done, there is no need to continue testing. If you have a sense of which types occur more frequently, they should go at the top of the list. Or alternatively, use a switch and set the colors only.

Second add an hour changed and day changed boolean functions and use them to determine if you need to set the daily and hourly variables.

You should also append the suffix when creating the pair rather than adding it in Start(). Also it seems like XAG, XAU are missing.

If you are not working on the EA this week and want me to do this, let me know. I do not want to interfere with your efforts

Tzuman aka CapeCoddah

Thanks Tzuman , I appreciate that. I will take your comments on board. I've already added Gold and Silver as that was a simple fix.

I have to admit 1.3 is not very good, have been working the weekend to try and get it to decent state to start trading again Monday. But its a start and gets the project going. Some trades are missed. Other various errors all over the place.

Once I've got it running like it should I'll perhaps look at adding in special non Forex pairs like Oil or Index's.

Danny 1888 you need to setup the E-mail settings in MT4 Tools -> Options -> Email. Then you should be good to go.

Hi FalseDave

I got busy and am creating 1.3.01 which just has efficiency improvements. I am waiting for live trading to begin to check that all is well. I plan to post later this evening. If you have changes, please post them or send them to me and I will merge my changes with yours.

Tzuman

Everything looks ok from my limited knowledge.

metaneural_superdash_-_v1.3.01.mq4

i mean is Label 1 2 3 or Txt3 .4 ,5 ..no show alert on alerts

Error

Files:
112.jpg  207 kb

MetaNeural_VSA_SR v1.1

This is a technical change to place the horizontal lines behind the text. You may ignore the !!! and rename the file. I use this convention to separate the indicators I am working on.

Tzuman

Tzuman can you PM me your E-mail. I dont have enough posts to PM you yet.