MetaNeural VSA EA Trade Assistant Free - Innovative - page 4

After a small retracement down in EURCHF the TA is signaling "weak down move, smart money not interested, stay in", still looks good to buy now or stay in the previous buy, significant strength is in the market.

Best of the signals today I think is CADCHF at the moment. SELL CADCHF .92418

This is a very healthy profit for one day, price went right down to the Take Profit line and I'm out - 40 pips good for one pair in one day.

Glad to see you're giving it a try, it really is a new way of looking at resistance levels and the market in general.

This is for those that say we don't post the losses, these are all the wins and losses from the pairs we are tracking today:

usdchf 50 pips

gbpusd 40 pips

eurusd 15 pips

usdjpy -40 pips

usdcad 15 pips

eurgbp 43 pips

euraud 26 pips

eurchf -37 pips (from yesterday)

gpbchf 50 pips

gbpjpy -100 pips

audnzd 20 pips

audcad 19 pips

audchf 10 pips (in progress)

audjpy -29 pips

eurnzd -27 pips

eurcad 30 pips

cadchf 38 pips

nzdjpy -34 pips

nzdusd 5 pip (in progress)

+94

pips is not bad for one day - and we believe it can be made much better

Hi,

i attached the indicator and the ea on the chart but i think that there is something wrong, right?

Thank you

Files:
euop2.gif  34 kb

Yes that is strange, you're not getting price values in the TA. Download all history for GOLD, refresh that chart, also what broker are you using?

dasio:
Hi,

i attached the indicator and the ea on the chart but i think that there is something wrong, right?

Thank you

metaneural ea:
Please pm me with a screenshot of what you're seeing, also what OS are you running on, wondering if it has something to do with missing fonts.

seems to be working ok on my other PC and clean Alpari

main PC must have yet another problem

thanks again for sharing, will give it a good go with my system

i use ActiveTrade.

I try to reload the chart.

Hi, unfortunately spoke to soon, on Alpari there's no trade info only no directional bias for today, for all charts tried so far

obviously with gold rallying etc, there must be something slightly wrong, although i suspect Alpari, as also downloaded there back data and there's a big gap in data for the last 6 months (as there often is with them and Metaquotes)

is there a MT / Broker you can recommend that works well

Oils kind of working on Alpari - but says up today and its falling

but none of the others working yet

i guess i'll just have to take your word for it working

thanks anyway,

the search for the Grail continues.....