MetaNeural VSA EA Trade Assistant Free - Innovative - page 2

On another note, very impressive profit today in NZDUSD.

Signaled to open a buy at 0.82678 at 8:59am EST this morning and it went up for a profit of over 50 pips and just got a signal for a second leg to the trade but I think I'll pocket the profit for today and start again tomorrow.

the dashboard doesn't work on my terminal, any suggestions?

my bad...it works now

what do you see when you put it on the chart along with the indicator. They both must be placed on the same chart and the EA will only work on H1. The support and resistance indicator will work by itself on D1.

The solid lines in these pictures represent D1 resistance lines by the way.

Also, download the history for the pair you want to put it on and make sure you got the dashboard from the first post here not from anywhere else where it might have been modified. Post a pic of what you see if that doesn't work.

Pava:
the dashboard doesn't work on my terminal, any suggestions?

ok great. Pava, you've been on this forum for a while, have you ever experimented with VSA or neural network EAs?

Pava:
my bad...it works now

long time ago...not my cup of tea:)

I'm always curious to hear about new trading strategies, which do you use and prefer?

Pava:
long time ago...not my cup of tea:)

By the way everyone, that GOLD trade from this morning when the trade assistant saw an imminent direction change but recommended staying in with a partial trade ended up producing some great results.

You can see from post# 10 that it signaled a buy at 1576.532, it got all the way up to 1580 and at the time of this post is at 1579 - if you can't make a profit from that large of a move in GOLD then maybe you shouldn't be trading it.

The signal was because of a "wall" failure, which is one of the most powerful trade indications because it totally engulfs the previous bar in terms of lower low AND higher high and has higher volume.

Level breakouts

Just received a trade signal recommendation for the trade assistant for CHFJPY for a sell at 99.027