Volume Peak Indicator - anybody can make it? - page 2

mrtools:
Mamun, added the alerts.

Tools, Thank you very much and i am going to try it.

Tools, I have examined that and it will meet my purpose. Mainly My trading depends on volume. Short time frame gives some valuable information if one can interprate it correctly. Thanks once again for your interest to come up with a such valuable indicator.

mrtools:
Mamun, added the alerts.

Tools, please explain a bit about the inputs. Volume period, Avg method, MaxVolume=100 and min Volume=40. Actually when will it sound? Suppose Avg method=3, does it imply that it will sound after making avg previous 3 candle by 3 or othere. Please clarify.

mamun:
Tools, please explain a bit about the inputs. Volume period, Avg method, MaxVolume=100 and min Volume=40. Actually when will it sound? Suppose Avg method=3, does it imply that it will sound after making avg previous 3 candle by 3 or othere. Please clarify.

Mamun, volPeriod and volavgMethod are the period of and type of ma you want to use for the moving average(0 = sma,1 = ema,2 = ssma,or 3 = lwma), volMaxLevel and volMinLevel are the adjustable levels for your alerts, if volume crosses the volMaxLevel up, then volume is increasing and alert should go off and if price crosses volMinLevel down, then volume is decreasing and alert should go off.

Any Good system based on this indicator?

pretty awesome work on this indicator

How to use volumes in forex?

Hi, There are indicators to see if the volumes are for sell or buy?

valvoline:
Hi, There are indicators to see if the volumes are for sell or buy?

Try using FXCM's indicator for that (but it is not working on metatrader - you have to install FXCM Trading Station)

Guys did you had chance check this one out?

IceFX VelocityMeter is a very unique indicator on MetaTrader 4 platform which measures the speed of the forex market. It’s not a normal volume or other measurement indicator because IceFX VelocityMeter is capable to understand market speed movements which are hidden in ticks and those valuable information cannot be read in an ordinary way from the candles.

The software monitors the received ticks (frequency, magnitude of change) within a specified time range, analyzes these info and defines, displays and records a reference value which is typical of the actual market velocity rate. Market speed value is changing with every tick so this Professional Tool has the ability to respond quickly to any changes.

It records minimum/maximum/average values within a candle which are remaining visible even after reboot. All the specified data delivered by VelocityMeter can be read/use by any MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisors (EA).

icefx.velocitymeter-v1.40.zip