Do you use any signal site ? - page 5

CahCuncun:
i also try to get more sources for news and analysis in forex trading. I prefer to trade with my own skills. And although i get lose, i still be able to learn from it to get better when trading.

Would you use a signal running on a 1:500 demo with some wild settings that are counting on HUGE % while it lasts? I thought so

What exact "own custom indicators" is your broker giving to you?

Good day traders!

A few trading tips for today. If you have yet placed a short position on NZD/USD do not bail out! Our target is 0.76701

BUY GBP/USD above 1.60131 Take Profit 1.60821 Stop Loss 1.59409

SELL EUR/CHF below 1.20491 Take Profit 1.20538 Stop Loss 1.20707

Good Luck!

checkin:
What exact "own custom indicators" is your broker giving to you?

Maybe this is a long shot post to promote broker?

MaksymGra:
Maybe this is a long shot post to promote broker?

Almost sure. That is the way how spam starts

I will not think the particular Fx transmission. My spouse and i abide by my buying and selling tactic. And I do think the particular Fx transmission isn't correct. And highest instances it is present completely wrong transmission. So it is advisable steer clear of the idea. And don't rely on other folks transmission. Find out the particular Fx for your own personel achievement. Plus the transmission isn't a good choice for the particular Trader. So be cautious make use of the particular Fx transmission.

Signal sites are 100% fake, Please don't believe that kind of sites, use your own strategy to trade forex.

correlation:
Signal sites are 100% fake, Please don't believe that kind of sites, use your own strategy to trade forex.

Why is that?

A couple of new trading tips!SELL EUR/AUD below 1.49872 TakeProfit 1.48232 StopLoss 1.50794

BUY AUD/CHF above 0.80367 TakeProfit 0.80863 StopLoss 0.79769

I just use forex analytic and also market news from other sites. In forex, we also must understand market movement to make us get more maximal result in forex.