[REQ] build an EA please...

Hello all...

Can someone build an EA with this custom indicator please...?

thank's before

Files:
xtarget.rar  50 kb

Finally...the Holy Grail!...

b3no:
Hello all...

Can someone build an EA with this custom indicator please...?

thank's before

Hello B3no,

Building an Ea with these indicators is sorry to say would be hard to find anyone to do, for a couple of reasons, first is both indicators are decompiled, second reason is the xLine is another version of SolarWind, probably one of the worse repainting indicators known, its very hard to build a profitable Ea but building a profitable Ea with an indicator like SolarWind makes it that more unlikely.

mrtools:
Hello B3no, Building an Ea with these indicators is sorry to say would be hard to find anyone to do, for a couple of reasons, first is both indicators are decompiled, second reason is the xLine is another version of SolarWind, probably one of the worse repainting indicators known, its very hard to build a profitable Ea but building a profitable Ea with an indicator like SolarWind makes it that more unlikely.

Ok thank's mrtool...

I'll use the EA for take OP only, it can be said semi auto cause each exit using manual

I know build EA for these indi makes unlikely

btw thank's for fast response

"xtrend" is hull moving average. Use any EA that uses Hull for trading and you will get what "xtrend" shows. Using Solar wind from an EA is not wise

b3no:
Ok thank's mrtool...

I'll use the EA for take OP only, it can be said semi auto cause each exit using manual

I know build EA for these indi makes unlikely

btw thank's for fast response

Solar wind ... again

mladen:
"xtrend" is hull moving average. Use any EA that uses Hull for trading and you will get what "xtrend" shows. Using Solar wind from an EA is not wise

sorry I'm a newbie

thank's guru mladen for fast response...

btw I still accept someone who is willing to share EA with these indi

cause I have another strategy for this

thank's

someone please...

o'k...I am the best mql programmer in the World...and I will make you this EA