Is forex easy way to earn? - page 10

george5:
you can give your money to professional traders to trade if the market for you, copy pro traders and also the PAMM account. I deconseil you trade I prefer it myself I have more control.

You can give your money to first man on the street to with same guarantees.

Either you trade or you don't.

There is no easy way to earn money. Earning money in forex has its challenges. You need to be educationally equip and be able to practice money management. forex is also very risky so most time you are faced with challenge of losing money.

eagle4:
There is no easy way to earn money. Earning money in forex has its challenges. You need to be educationally equip and be able to practice money management. forex is also very risky so most time you are faced with challenge of losing money.

we need to learn in forex because without learning, we will not be able to earn profit in forex. mistakes and trading experience will teach us to get more maximal result in forex. So that's why we should not ignore them.

Yes friend I agree with you. Actually, Forex can be an easy source to earn money in a short time if I would have a proper support of a dependable trading platform. By the way, I was selected ‘ProfiForex’ as my trading platform that makes me Forex easy by supplying restricted trading amenities. Therefore, I got 30% bonus from this platform. And, I could easily get better my lacking of balance by receiving that additional benefit.

rasel munna:
Yes friend I agree with you. Actually, Forex can be an easy source to earn money in a short time if I would have a proper support of a dependable trading platform. By the way, I was selected ‘ProfiForex’ as my trading platform that makes me Forex easy by supplying restricted trading amenities. Therefore, I got 30% bonus from this platform. And, I could easily get better my lacking of balance by receiving that additional benefit.

Right, we can earn money in quick time. But we will also lose it in quick time too. If we want to make money consistently in forex,we must try to more improve our trading skills.We can try to maximize what already given by brokers, like i do in Freshforex

YES

It gets easier once you accumulate enough experience and knowledge, but that takes a lot of time and effort. I wouldn't say it's particularly easy earning a profit during that period.

It is not as easy that it looks. One has to take really good care while trading. You should do proper money management and also market research before trading into forex.

Faizan Khan:
It is not as easy that it looks. One has to take really good care while trading. You should do proper money management and also market research before trading into forex.

yes, we must have good skill to be able to maximize our trading result in forex. We can try to learn using demo account first. So we will be able to understand about forex. Forex training like i get in freshforex, also must be maximize to increase our knowledge

Many statistic shows that almost 90% traders are failed in Forex trading. So it is easily said that it cannot be easy way to earn money. But if you have a most reliable support from a trading platform like MXTrade then it is possible to meet success in Forex easily. This platform supplies 1:400 leverage so in spite of having little balance it is possible to trade in a high lot.