+++ The Craziest Aggressive Scalping in The World +++ - page 2

Thats a crazy looking chart man.

How do you plan to scalp that?

If your looking for a 1 pip broker or no spread broker then you will have to look for one that charges commision on your trades and not spreads.

Ish

ismael360:
Thats a crazy looking chart man.

How do you plan to scalp that?

If your looking for a 1 pip broker or no spread broker then you will have to look for one that charges commision on your trades and not spreads.

Ish

hhhhhhhh

Yup, I can scalp it with my script, but need low fixed spread, and if it low commission broker then may no problem, but prefer no commissions

its the same old bloody wada-attar EA which works with scam brokers on 1 pip spread with 0 stoplevel and freeze level and high pip movements and unfortunately these conditions are not in there real account!!! only demo scam feeds!!!

tradefx:
its the same old bloody wada-attar EA which works with scam brokers on 1 pip spread with 0 stoplevel and freeze level and high pip movements and unfortunately these conditions are not in there real account!!! only demo scam feeds!!!

Hi Joe !

Would you mind sharing the EA here and I will do a 10-year backtest and see if it works or not. The script can be changed to include Spread Filter.

If you don't share the EA, I am afraid no one will be able to help.

Regards,

Shunmas

Shunmas:
Hi Joe !

Would you mind sharing the EA here and I will do a 10-year backtest and see if it works or not. The script can be changed to include Spread Filter.

If you don't share the EA, I am afraid no one will be able to help.

Regards,

Shunmas

dont waste time on this i already posted it in other thread and tried to modifiy it for 5 digit broker, its complete loser i tried all the sets.....its garbage nothing works. It require high pip movement to capture that 1 pip which unfortunately is in only demo scam feeds of scam brokers only.

I trade in EURUSD with spread just 1 pip, i use this broker for 5 years......can i suggest this broker?

The best of the best brokers are american because they have a powerful regulation law. In Europe you can try Saxobank MIGBank. AdmiralMarkets have MT4, low spreads, 4 and 5 digits charts, dealing and non-dealing desk - real market, but on real market - floating spread.