My trade is my life. - page 5

It's not my LIFE, but it's getting to be my favorite hobby.

Well, at the beginning of trading , it can be like that (trading = life), but after few years you can realize that is something else out there. lets say in real life. Trading is not lifestyle and definitely not life. It’s just job, even if you like it most. Take your time to realize that.

Airmike:
Trading is not lifestyle and definitely not life. It’s just job, even if you like it most.

totally agree on that! Yeah, I do spend most of my time learning to trade, BUT, I wanna enjoy the other things as well!

MaksymGra:
Whoaw. Something new. There are useless posts on forex forums? Never thought..

Indeed Maksym Gorki . Like the ones posting by BOT Melle

So someone actually spend his time to program a bot to post useless messages on the forums? I was speculating back then, that he (or should I say it) is the bot...

Can somebody explain to me why people do this?

it could be a marketing plan - to get as many posts as they can and then they'll advertise smth.

Or all these posts are the ads themselves.

Your single line is inspired to everyone to love our work

Mr Investor:
... Or all these posts are the ads themselves.

On the other hand what do we do every day with every one if not advertise ourselves as pleasant and smart persons.. In that case, he is on some black PR campaign..

Too often I find myself thinking about trading stuff at 3am in the night or something.. so I guess it's my life also

But we could have chosen worse addictions, i guess.

-Darwin

Probably this thread should be called "My trade is my wife"