My trade is my life.

My trade is my life because my day will not be complete if could not trade.

Melle, are you a bot or a human?

maksymgra:
melle, are you a bot or a human?

big lol

Trading is a part of life for me. I am addicted to trading when I o not see market I feel boring. It is not only a way of earning for me but also a good time consuming opportunity.I give a confidence when I had no job . Now it is not away from my life.

I don't know guys. I can't say, that trading is something that i couldn't live without. I do like to to analyze the market, it is giving me a warm feeling insid when my trade is correct. But to be so much into it...probably i'm just not that type of guy)))

Melle:
My trade is my life because my day will not be complete if could not trade.

well if you trade as often as you post you might earn some money.

Same here can`t stay away from trading. Totally addicted. Keep in mind that it`s also important to take time to relax and rest otherwise you will not be able to think clearly.

trading is just a job and not a lifestyle. Can't really make it part of my life coz at the end of the day, you win, you lose but life proceeds.

alanfx:
big lol

Spot on, right?

Price Action Trading:
trading is just a job and not a lifestyle. Can't really make it part of my life coz at the end of the day, you win, you lose but life proceeds.

Yeah Agree with you PAT. Trading is just a part of life. It could be even a hobby or other income method.

alanfx:
Yeah Agree with you PAT. Trading is just a part of life. It could be even a hobby or other income method.

Won't it be a little nerve damaging hobby? I mean hobby must be something where you relax and enjoy what you do, but closing orders in negative and constantly worrying about EUR against USD is not the perfect picture of "finding your peace"