Stock market and Forex market?

Hi guys,

What is the most profitable to trade Stock market or Forex market? How does Forex market differ to stock market?

Like heaven and Earth. To start : the working hours. Forex is on 24 hours stock markets are not

In my opinion, stocks and shares are mainly investment vehicles. You buy them and hold with long term view that they will rise in value.

For forex, it is more a trading vehicle. You can buy or sell currency pairs to take advantage of their volatility and price action.

Asking which is more profitable is a muted question as there is no basis for comparison. Stocks are more for long term and if you know what you are doing you can reap huge profits. For example, if you had bought Google shares when it was first listed, you will be sitting on very nice profits now.

Forex trading is very much short term basis, so you will see lots of action. And with leverage you can take part in the market without a huge capital. But not everyone can handle volatility. If you prefer slow and steady, then I would suggest you play the stock market instead of forex.

Melle:
Hi guys, What is the most profitable to trade Stock market or Forex market? How does Forex market differ to stock market?

I have 5 years stock exchange business experience but I think profit percentage is depend on you knowledge and skills if you have good knowledge about Forex trading then your profit percentage will be high.According to my point of view Forex is more profitable then the stock exchange business.

quite easy, the FX market is like 10x more volatile than the equities and you gain money on either side. The fact that fundamentals move the stock market to one side differs from FX where the market can move either side.

Simple better and more valuable!

Forex market is all about foreign exchange currency and stock market you can invest on shares which is realted to anything, service, products etc.

Melle:
Hi guys, What is the most profitable to trade Stock market or Forex market? How does Forex market differ to stock market?

It depends on your knowledge and how you trade. If you are a short term trader, then FOREX is a better market for you to trade because of its volatility, leverage and the most important - liquidity.

If you're a short term trader and trade the stock market, you may face some problems like gaps, unfilled orders, etc. which will hurt short term traders.

If you are a long term investor, then stocks may be the place for you because stocks price has the ability to double or triple in the long run and you can make some massive return without leverage.

I don't understand what kind of explanation or comparison you are expecting here.

We can address this in several scenarios.

No doubts the forex is best even though the risk is much higher

In forex you have easy asses to trade with leverage compare to stock. And there is sometimes limited amount of stock in hand which differs from stock where there is always currency available to be traded at anytime. I think forex is more profitable with the right strategy.

You are a professional forex trader? really?

Stock brokers like to trade in stocks and Forex brokers like to trade in Forex pairs. I perfect the Forex ones as things are really very easy for the Forex market.