How to follow a successful trader? - page 4

on my own:
You can not You would have to have the same account size as the trader you are trying to follow (otherwise the risk will never be the same). Does not help if you see the account balance and equity : different brokers have different margin call and stop out levels

All you can do is observe.

Duplicating the trades of another trader is not possible if everything else is not the same

You can simply take experiences from their trade. But you can not copy them as Forex depends on luck too, his profit day could be your loosing day if you don't have good trading system and proper risk management. So I must say that take ideas from good trader and trade by your own by those ideas.

Faizan Khan:
You can simply take experiences from their trade. But you can not copy them as Forex depends on luck too, his profit day could be your loosing day if you don't have good trading system and proper risk management. So I must say that take ideas from good trader and trade by your own by those ideas.

Of course, i think it will be better if we trade with own skills. Try to analyze market movement as help. We also must try to more improve our ability in understanding market movement so we will get the right moment to make order.