How to follow a successful trader? - page 2

Trading is not just entry end exit. If someone tries to follow somebodies trades volume wise and the balance is not the same, one can get whiped out in no time. MM is probably a major part of any serious trading system and starting to follow such a trading system in a wrong moment also can result in account loss

see his performance and chat with him directly

Watch the track record of the trader you are interested in and then you may choose to follow the trader, first try to trade on demo account and if you are satisfied then follow.

Trading is all about performance base profession, you can not copy anyone's work/trade or in better words success 'all the time' !!! Never

sourcecodefx:
see his performance and chat with him directly

You are right, but I will prefer some live trade calls, because history can be created in many fake methods. If a trader is good he will not hesitate to give you a free trial.

smartpip:
You are right, but I will prefer some live trade calls, because history can be created in many fake methods. If a trader is good he will not hesitate to give you a free trial.

Yeah Good idea. Always use trials

Yes you are right. I also believe that we should make our own strategy and follow that, with this you can also update your knowlege with help of forex new, webinars and forums.

for me I joined a PAMM and it made some profit for me. Meanwhile I learnt his method and operation.

I tried to a lot of ways and bought a lot of EAs, ebooks, and manual trade. But none of them work....

Observe the track record of the trader go through the trading history and draw the conclusion then try in the demo account first if satisfied then follow in the live account.