Why you are afraid in trading to Forex? - page 3

hunter13:
do not afraid to trade. because we can lose or win money. our task is make money more than lose. it is the way

Yes, i also do not afraid to trade in forex trading. Before trade, we must understand that forex trading is risky business. We must minimize the risk if we want to get maximal result here. that's why we also must start trading with small amount

Alot of people are afraid of forex because of lack of knowledge but sometimes difficult getting quality knowledge with the scams these days. Once proper knowledge is obtained than people should not be afraid of forex.

Only one that using their primary money (use for living) that afraid in forex trade. I never afraid because my strategy and my money management is good. I've choose liteforex broker as my tool for making money online.

nanypurwanti:
Only one that using their primary money (use for living) that afraid in forex trade. I never afraid because my strategy and my money management is good. I've choose liteforex broker as my tool for making money online.

yes, if we use our funds that we can use to fulfill our daily need.Forex trading is risky business. And if we want to trade in forex, it will be better if we use small funds, but it's not be using to fulfill our daily needs. It will be better if we hone our trading skills, improve iut to get more maximal result.

being forced to listen to generalized advices

i guess its not about being scared, its just no one wants to lose we all hate losing money!! especially if that money is something we really need for something else!

We always need money for something else But you are right : it is not a fear but a feeling of failure

whisperer:
We always need money for something else But you are right : it is not a fear but a feeling of failure

Yes we need money but we should not be blind because of money. IN forex trading, we will get money but as a trader, we must improve our trading skill to get more maximal result in forex trading because forex is not easy as we think. We can start trading with small money.

It is very simple to understand this. You are trading your money. If lose you know the result. So you must afraid

Not being afraid (cautious) is one of the main reasons to faail. Alwys better to be carefull than to think that forex is a game that will not bite you back