Do you want to invest with a little amount? - page 2

You start with an amount that is not your problem to separate and risking as much as you feel comfortable while trading.

This could be interesting for anyone ronintrader

Depends on how much you have and if can afford to loose it incase there is "market hurricane".

Price Action Trading:
Depends on how much you have and if can afford to loose it incase there is "market hurricane".

Yeah truly agree with here. We need to take the risk when we investing money. So a little amount always better to test the market

Yes it is good way to invest wit small capital in forex as forex is very risky market if you have god experience and good knowledge then you can invest with big capital if you have good knowledge.

Best Forex affiliate

I prefer trading small amounts with my micro account at Weltrade broker, in case of losing this money nothing changes for me in particular.

I think we should start trading with low amount of money first and then after some success we can increase the limit.

i am newbie and i want to invest a little amount because there a chance to got loss .

It depends upon the situation and condition of the market.but i always try to invest little amount because i think I am still not perfect in this section.

Yes i want to invest small amount and i think its wise to invest small and take little risk

never try forex with low amount