Converting Xmeter into an indicator - page 2

mrtools:
Hassan5041, thought I had fixed it, but after rechecking the code think it needs a complete recode for the 600 builds.

Don't tire yourself if that take your time to re-code it, I have the old one and it works perfectly,but the old one doesn't support some pairs especially NZD!

hassan5041:
Don't tire yourself if that take your time to re-code it, I have the old one and it works perfectly,but the old one doesn't support some pairs especially NZD!

That indicator has to be recoded completely (for multiple reasons) in order to be new metatrader 4 compatible

And the newest "pearl" of build 660 (that is a official include file that metatrader does not recognize any more) :

Files:
error.gif  77 kb

Dear Mladen,

i bought the indicator Corridor SSA normalized end-pointed 2_arrows.mq4 from the elite section..i have installed on my mt4 platform but nothing show up on my chart..

can you help

thanks

mrtools:

Hello Kummel,

Have this one was with my files and its an indicator, looking like the Yen is strong for now especially aganist the Aud and Nzd.

MrTools, could you please update this indicator to nmc standard. Also is it possible to have lines, instead of histograms, so that we can explore the possibility of using line crosses as trigger points?

Thank you for your assistance.

Jozy:

MrTools, could you please update this indicator to nmc standard. Also is it possible to have lines, instead of histograms, so that we can explore the possibility of using line crosses as trigger points?

Thank you for your assistance.

Jozy

Try out this version

Files:

Found one issue with the upper version. This version corrects it

mladen:

Found one issue with the upper version. This version corrects it

Mr Mladen, many thanks for your prompt assistance. There are no input options to include exclude some currencies on the display. Can this be done? My other request was whether strength lines rather than histograms can be provided.

You see, with histograms you have NO idea whether the strengths between currencies is converging or diverging - there is no indication of the past trend. I am looking to improve on this aspect and also to be able to edit, configure and alert on line crosses .

What about a multitime option - if the current meter indicator is providing info for the current chart timeframe.

I am very grateful.

Jozy

Jozy:

Mr Mladen, many thanks for your prompt assistance. There are no input options to include exclude some currencies on the display. Can this be done? My other request was whether strength lines rather than histograms can be provided.

You see, with histograms you have NO idea whether the strengths between currencies is converging or diverging - there is no indication of the past trend. I am looking to improve on this aspect and also to be able to edit, configure and alert on line crosses .

What about a multitime option - if the current meter indicator is providing info for the current chart timeframe.

I am very grateful.

Jozy

Jozy

I am not sure that it can be done in an efficient way, but will check it

mladen:

Jozy

I am not sure that it can be done in an efficient way, but will check it

Thank you Mladen, for considering the idea. Yes it is feasible; I know at least 2 systems that use the principle. One is the Appollo currency meter - but of course there are other features I am suggesting that are not this one or similar indicators.
Files:

Jozy:
Thank you Mladen, for considering the idea. Yes it is feasible; I know at least 2 systems that use the principle. One is the Appollo currency meter - but of course there are other features I am suggesting that are not this one or similar indicators.
Isn't that same as ccfp?