What kind of trader are you? - page 2

In the beginning I was a scalper but now, being more experienced, I'm a day trader using the Harmonic Trading theory

I am on my 8 consecutive profitable month, so I would say I am upper intermediate

I am a day trader and don't look for long term trades because I find it boring to keep waiting for days and days seeing your positions to hit targets or stop losses. It is better to take some pips in a day.

I don't like to hold on to my positions for more than one week if possible. I think you can say that I am a pip-hunter

Melle:
Guys, I am beginner in trading to Forex that seek a lot of knowledge in any Forex materials in order for me to become successful. How about you? Are you a experienced or a beginner trader?

I trade at night because I have work in the morning and I am a short term trader at instaforex and currently having a good status in my trade and hoping to stick with them

smartpip:
I am a day trader and don't look for long term trades because I find it boring to keep waiting for days and days seeing your positions to hit targets or stop losses. It is better to take some pips in a day.

good day!

yep, me too.

see you!

I am a day trader and do not like to hold my positions for long time. Now I have also started a bit long term trading but only holding for few days. Lets see how it goes with me and I can develop emotion control or not.

Trend trader. sometimes my orders are opened for weeks

I am a day trader, open position for same trading session not hold on positiopns over night. I mostly trade short term tading with small investment. I usually trade in currencies and major currency pairs are my favorite . I accept small profits what are possible .

Am a PA trader, as my name states. I trade primarily using price action strategies and try as much to ignore indicators.