Is this float indicator repainted??????

please confirm me about this indicator which is given below. Is this a repainted indicator???? please anyone confirm me.

Files:
floatdata.mq4  24 kb

Yes, it repaints

shakilboss:
please confirm me about this indicator which is given below. Is this a repainted indicator???? please anyone confirm me.

mladen:
Yes, it repaints

actually i don't realize what is the main purpose of repainted indicator. all the repainted indicator is totally useless. sir can u give me a useful indicator which is so much effective and useful? please sir i am new here and i am an bangladeshi also middle class. please sir help me to earn.

Just regarding the "float" like indicators now : in April 2004 issue of TASC, David Sepiashvili published an article "Trend Quality Indicator". With some adjustments and addition of some new ideas that indicator looks something like this (no repainting) :

So, you can read in that article how it is done to get those values

But you should not look for just one indicator. You have to take some time, find out what the indicators that you are about to use are actually doing (measuring, analyzing, indicating ... ) and then try to trade with them. And only when you are comfortable (meaning : you learned how it works and how it "behaves" in market) with it then you trade. If you are looking for simple solutions in which everything is going to be decided without additional analysis done by you then probably some signal selling service is a better solution than trying out to find how do you want to trade and what system are you going to use

Files:

PS: the description of the above indicator

mladen:
Just regarding the "float" like indicators now : in April 2004 issue of TASC, David Sepiashvili published an article "Trend Quality Indicator". With some adjustments and addition of some new ideas that indicator looks something like this (no repainting) :

So, you can read in that article how it is done to get those values

But you should not look for just one indicator. You have to take some time, find out what the indicators that you are about to use are actually doing (measuring, analyzing, indicating ... ) and then try to trade with them. And only when you are comfortable (meaning : you learned how it works and how it "behaves" in market) with it then you trade. If you are looking for simple solutions in which everything is going to be decided without additional analysis done by you then probably some signal selling service is a better solution than trying out to find how do you want to trade and what system are you going to use

do we have this indicator in our forum