Popular Currency Pair - page 2

EURUSD is the most traded currency pair

nbtrading:
EURUSD is the most traded currency pair

It is also the most manipulated currency pair

Total volume of EURUSD is estimated to be somewhere between 25-30%, so it would be the most traded currency pair

The most traded currency pair is the EUR/USD because the united states and europian countries have stable economy and politically their currencies are liquid and so they are mostly actively traded.

here are many official currencies that are used all over the world, but there only a handful of currencies that are traded actively in the forex market. In currency trading, only the most economically/politically stable and liquid currencies are demanded in sufficient quantities. For example, due to the size and strength of the United States economy, the American dollar is the world's most actively traded currency.

In general, the eight most traded currencies (in no specific order) are the U.S. dollar (USD), the Canadian dollar (CAD), the euro (EUR), the British pound (GBP), the Swiss franc (CHF), the New Zealand dollar (NZD), the Australian dollar (AUD) and the Japanese yen (JPY).

Actually, as s newbie I think EURUSD is the most perfect trading pair for me because of its slow motion to understand its movement. But I trade a lot of currencies in my trading platform MxTrade. Because here, approximately 50 up currency pair are available. And, I can also trade in spot metal and CFDs. So my trading performance is increasing rapidly. But for scalping , I always depend on EUR.

Trade pair be able to play a vital role to create profit in Forex history. There is plenty of trading currency pair in this market place. But, all are not suitable for you. In my trading life, as a newcomer I have to depend on EURUSD because of its slow motion. It is most usable trading pair for all classes of traders. Therefore, my trading performance is mounting very speedily. Because, my trading platform has almost 50 up trading currency pair. Here, I am also able to trade spot metal and CFDs. By the way, I am getting very narrowest trading spread to trade all major currency. So, my trading life is very profitable.

It is EURUSD for the good couple of last years

Gold or XAU/USD are pretty popular also

NWFstudent:
Gold or XAU/USD are pretty popular also

Paper gold is always risky - better buy real gold