Shartingale v1.2.mq4

Hello,

This is my latest idea that has made it all the way to code form. If you have any questions or feedback please reply and I will get back to you ASAP.

I decided not to explain the algo that it uses for the sake of saving some time posting this thread but if there is enough interest in how it works then I will take the time and explain it for you.

shartingale_v1.2.mq4

interesting_results_m15_timeframe.set

Zip file contains ex4 for latest build, the set file used and the statement.

I will upload the mq4 as soon as I get in touch with my coder friend.

I like the name of it : Shartingale ! what is it based on statistical thermodynamics ?

nevar:
I like the name of it : Shartingale ! what is it based on statistical thermodynamics ?

I have my reasons for naming it what I did. I hope you will test it even though its name is unappealing.

plork:
I have my reasons for naming it what I did. I hope you will test it even though its name is unappealing.

Thanks for the Ea Plork, don't think Nevar meant his statement as unappealing, more like he meant it as he liked the name. me too.

mrtools:
Thanks for the Ea Plork, don't think Nevar meant his statement as unappealing, more like he meant it as he liked the name. me too.

LOL its a long story but no actual sharting took place during the conception and development of this EA. Please test and get back to me with questions or ideas.

Still waiting on delivery of the mq4 for version 1.6.

MQ4 is here

Zip now contains the source file.

Files: