Give me answer all code guru (masters) - page 21

I think that is TRUE

hello every one new system take it may be it is use full to some one

Files:

hello

i have one question u have any other way to earn money???

because i m tried now i not get system which is give me regular income. every 2 or 3 month i need to make other new system because my old system is not work.i use demo version and i write every trend on my book but it's not work

i think that i live it. but when i look back in my past i all ready loss my 3 to 4 years. so now what i do tell me.

newdigital:
Hi lion of gail,

I am travelling for now up to the end of this month so I can not reply to you in quick way sorry.

But I am continuing trading Indian stocks using public 10points EA with good results for now.

Just for information.

hello

i have one question u have any other way to earn money???

because i m tried now i not get system which is give me regular income. every 2 or 3 month i need to make other new system because my old system is not work.i use demo version and i write every trend on my book but it's not work

i think that i live it. but when i look back in my past i all ready loss my 3 to 4 years. so now what i do tell me.

I think U R Trading in nifty. I am giving U simple indicator works for Nifty. you will have to trade according to arrows (buy sell signals) it works good in 5 min chart.

see buy signal on 21.1.2003 and sell signal on 22.1.2003

Files:
nifty.gif  11 kb

take it its for only mature trader

Files:

help to install it

lion of gail:
it's look like this its no repainted

i want help to install it

Files:
digital2.gif  46 kb

mladen:
Posted here : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page224#comment_634001

Files:
digital2.gif  46 kb

Install what?

lion of gail:

what will you do if the price goes against the Ichimoku signal ?

Files: